PDA

View Full Version : "International Women's Day" 8 of March

damianovdd
8th March 2011, 09:05 PM
Because 8 of March is an Women's Day here in Bulgaria, (may be in whole world, not sure)
So, I want to congratulate all woman here at the NISSANPATROL.COM.AU forum and to wish happiness, admirers, flowers and more positive emotions!

Finly Owner
8th March 2011, 09:57 PM
Because 8 of March is an Women's Day here in Bulgaria, (may be in whole world, not sure)
So, I want to congratulate all woman here at the NISSANPATROL.COM.AU forum and to wish happiness, admirers, flowers and more positive emotions!
Well I'll join that one, because they are the other half of most of us. Even thise here who have lost them to the after life. Some young ones here are still trying to get one to share life with, and all of us had a Mum.

So to them all, "God Bless You".

Tim

nowoolies
8th March 2011, 10:25 PM
QUOTE=Finly Owner;49262]Well I'll join that one, because they are the other half of most of us. Even thise here who have lost them to the after life. Some young ones here are still trying to get one to share life with, and all of us had a Mum.

Tim[/QUOTE]

well said Tim

ill second that to all the ladies out there,....... thank you :clapping::clapping::clapping::groupwave::beer::be er:

DX grunt
9th March 2011, 09:59 AM
QUOTE=Finly Owner;49262]Well I'll join that one, because they are the other half of most of us. Even thise here who have lost them to the after life. Some young ones here are still trying to get one to share life with, and all of us had a Mum.

Tim

well said Tim

ill second that to all the ladies out there,....... thank you :clapping::clapping::clapping::groupwave::beer::be er:[/QUOTE]

x 3. Thank you.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Spock
9th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Why do we need to declare just one day or 1 week International womens day? Everyday is womens day, it doesn't matter where they are, so, I guess it's international simply because women are everywhere anyway.

Now that I am in trouble with "The Sequel" I'll just get back into my box and be a good boy.

Guess I will be sleeping on the couch again, it's ok though, it's like camping. I like camping....

Clunk
9th March 2011, 07:42 PM
X 4 to Tim, well said mate.................... but I also have to agree somewhat with Spock too lmao

tracemul7
10th March 2011, 09:40 PM
Well, being a girl, thanks to all you guys :)

International Women's Day for me was actually ignored, as it was Pancake Day (which is alot more important to me!!) hahahahah.
I enjoyed 3 lovely pancakes:
- maple syrup and sugar
- maple syrup and sprinkles
- marmshallows melted onto the pancake, served with ice-cream

It was soooooooooo yum!!!!