PDA

View Full Version : 'G'day all

TuffTD42
8th March 2011, 06:22 PM
Hi,
I'm Jon & own a 91 TD42 GQ Patrol. It's running bits from toughdog, 3rds Productions & Snake racing. 6" lift, 35'"s, front air locker, Bar & winch, Garret BB turbo & 3'' exh plus the usual extras.

Rear locker,quarter chop, front & rear comp bars to come.

I"m in the central tablelands area, get out'n about with some good mates in patrols also around lithgow,ophir & roothog & our local forrests.

What I have seen of this forum so far I like it a lot, dosen't seem to be the constant bickering as on other forums.

Hope to be able to help some out & also gain valuble info & maybe some friends along the way.

:cheers: jono.

damianovdd
8th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forum blowngq!

Bob
8th March 2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum blowngg. As you can see we have members from all over the world as the first welcome was from damianovdd from bulgaria. Join in and enjoy

AB
8th March 2011, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
8th March 2011, 07:35 PM
Hey jono, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Sounds like an awsome rig you got mate,

Hope you have a great 2011.
stay safe & Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Dhuck
8th March 2011, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
8th March 2011, 07:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jono

Tim

Definately no bickering here!

Clunk
8th March 2011, 07:49 PM
G'day Jon, welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
8th March 2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome Jon, enjoy the forum mate

DX grunt
9th March 2011, 10:06 AM
G'day jono

Welcome to the forum. Any action or flex shots of your truck you want to share?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Bigrig
9th March 2011, 10:08 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard and great intro!! Great people, information and laughs on the forum mate, so don't be shy and join in whenever you like to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

nowoolies
9th March 2011, 11:28 AM
g`day jono
welcome mate heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
how`s the happy snaps
nowoolies
Paul

MS29431
9th March 2011, 03:06 PM
Welcome aboard Jon
these guys have a heap of helpfull stuff on almost anything you want to know
i've got an older rig and the forum members have helped me out heaps on various issues
I'm sure you will be swamped with info on any topic these guy's and gal's have heaps of tips and info on almost everything

growler2058
9th March 2011, 05:37 PM
Gday Jon theyre a good mob here full of helpful info and advice

big_fletch
9th March 2011, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the forum mate and great intro.. Feel free to join in the convo's and browse the forum

Fletcha

TuffTD42
15th March 2011, 06:30 PM
cheers guys thanks for the welcome. I'll post up some pics in the near future for those that have asked. I've been without a computer the last week or so as mine fried the power supply. Mrs bought a new computer the other day & well it didn't work so have to wait another few days for a replacement. Using a borrowed laptop atm so as soon as i'm set up i'll put some pics up.

timbar
15th March 2011, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the forum Jono

molongmick
9th April 2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome to the group, Ive found this place to be a wealth of knowledge.
Where abouts in Central Tablelands are you from?

thepunter1
10th April 2011, 08:17 PM
Hi Jono.
Welcome to the forum. I am new here too. Can't wait to see some pictures.

David.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:06 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul