PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas everyone and safe holidays!

AB
24th December 2014, 12:35 PM
Just a quick message from the forum to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas folks.

Remember to take care on the roads and hopefully you all get a break!

Thanks to the moderators in helping keep this place churning along and after seeing the support and donations giving to sort Jonathan's patrol lately is overwhelming to say the least. Makes me proud of this forum and the community we have here.

I've had a hectic year with a new born and work which has limited my time to enjoy this place properly and most of all get out in the bush so looking forward to a more organised 2015 :)

The forum will be closed from the 25th December and reopen on the 5th January...hang on a sec, this place doesn't stop!!!

Some things to look forward to in 2015 will be the forum moving into another sever that is lightning fast and will also have unlimited bandwidth as we are slowly exceeding our own server limits. We can revisit the old 25 post manual thing when that time arrives.. Lmao

Cheers everyone!!!

Clunk
24th December 2014, 12:43 PM
And a happy Christmas to you old mate and plenty of redback rooftop bags in the new year

4bye4
24th December 2014, 12:44 PM
Wishing you a safe and happy Christmas AB, and thanks for keeping the forum running, being chief tax and donation collector and all those things that have to happen to keep this group alive.
The 25 post thing? It's fine. I did the 25 posts and by then had found the answers to my questions and still haven't downloaded a manual. I'm sure Jonathon is glad he didn't do a manual grab and flee. LOL
Anyway merry Christmas to you and all forum members, even the 25 post people.

MudRunnerTD
24th December 2014, 12:55 PM
Merry Christmas to you too bud, to all the Members, thanks for making this place somewhere worthwhile to come to and chat about everything from front end rebuilds to the cost of fuel to what makes you happy.

Have a great break, stay safe, hug your kids and have a beer for me.

Take care.

MEGOMONSTER
24th December 2014, 12:57 PM
Thx Pope Batty.
Merry Xmas to you too.

93patrol
24th December 2014, 01:02 PM
Merry Christmas drink safe and drive lots. ;)

Stropp
24th December 2014, 02:18 PM
yes AB merry xmas to you and the family mate, also to the rest of the members, be safe be happy

growler2058
24th December 2014, 02:49 PM
See ya in the new year AB and Dazz, drink ya own beer

have a beer for me.

Take care.

Winnies-missus
24th December 2014, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas and have a great new year. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the new year. Can't wait so excited

taslucas
24th December 2014, 03:51 PM
happy saturnella everyone!
Enjoy life, love your family, be merry and content.

zoki
24th December 2014, 03:53 PM
Have a safe and merry xmas people.

Bloodyaussie
24th December 2014, 04:21 PM
Merry Christmas and thank you to all for making it one I will always remember... please enjoy and be safe!!!!

pearcey
24th December 2014, 04:30 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.
Beers and Cheers Pearcey

the evil twin
24th December 2014, 05:36 PM
Merry Xmas everyone...

If I offended you in 2014 and meant it... Suck it up Princess
If I offended you in 2014 and didn't mean it... I'm Sorry (Didn't mean that either by the way)
If you don't get my sense of Humour... Sucks to be you
If you do get my sense of Humour... I have an awesome therapist, just PM me for contact details.
If I helped you in some way... it was pure arse, I'll try to do better next time.
If I didn't help you in any way whatsover... thats why I'm here, it makes the others look good.
If you are an obsessive, compulsive Patrol Owner on their 6th or more Patrol... There is no known cure (just so you know)
If you are a passive, aggressive Patrol Owner... listen to the voices and just shunt that meathead in the Prado into the ditch (trust me it helps)
If your Patrol doesn't go further than any other 4WD... you need more mods
If your Patrol does go further than any other 4WD... you still need more mods so the buggers can't catch you
If your paranoid don't buy a ZD30... (what?... No, thats all I have to say on that)
If your bi-polar a ZD30 is probably right up your alley... (thats all I have to say on that as well)

Happy New Year everybody, may your Lotto wins be huge, your trips be awesome and your loved ones safe and healthy.

E.T. and Chewy the Wonder Dog

Woof
24th December 2014, 10:48 PM
Have a great day Andy and to your family mate

Drewboyaus
24th December 2014, 10:53 PM
What a great place this is.....merry Christmas folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sir Roofy
24th December 2014, 11:00 PM
Merry christmas to everyone been another great year

Clunk
24th December 2014, 11:18 PM

Avo
25th December 2014, 12:06 AM
merry xmas to all.....from the Williams tribe

special thanks to the people running this forum also

Clunk
25th December 2014, 12:11 AM
merry xmas to all.....from the Williams tribe

special thanks to the people running this forum also

You're welcome

Woof
25th December 2014, 12:18 AM
You're welcome

And you are doing a great job during my absence Clunky, keep up the good work..........................could be a big Possum hug coming your way soon

Clunk
25th December 2014, 12:29 AM
And you are doing a great job during my absence Clunky, keep up the good work..........................could be a big Possum hug coming your way soon

Thanks mate, I try my best ;)

relyimah
25th December 2014, 12:50 AM
Merry Christmas to you all!

One of the best things I did this year was make a trip to camp for a weekend with people I knew very little about... What a fantastic bunch of people you all are and I wish you all the best for the rest of this year and for many more to come.

To Andy and all the mods. You do a fantastic job of keeping this thing running and it would no doubt turn to custard without you all. So for that I thank you too!

Cheers!

Ben

Maxhead
25th December 2014, 06:47 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now bring on the hoe, hoe, hoes :)

Dave_H
25th December 2014, 07:09 AM
Merry Xmas to all, just finishing night shift so time to sink a few beers while the kiddies open their pressies.

jay see
25th December 2014, 10:55 AM
Best wishes to everyone.
Eat drink and be safe.

TPC
25th December 2014, 02:04 PM
Merry Christmas Andy and thanks for keeping this place running ans friendly.

mudnut
25th December 2014, 04:16 PM
Merry Christmas, Andy, and thank you for creating such a great forum. Cheers to all of the Mods too, for doing such a great job.

Punderhead
25th December 2014, 09:36 PM
Merry Christmas ab

I think it's an appropriate time to thank you and the mods for the forum. So much knowledge is shared, many riddles solved, and so many hours of dribble to keep us all entertained.

Have a beer for me mate, in fact have a beer for everybody ( you'll be plastered pretty quick lol)

Cheers mate and hope next year is good for everybody.

AB
25th December 2014, 10:57 PM
Cheers everyone, hope you all had a great day. i overindulged in food as per usual!!!!

Clunk
25th December 2014, 11:35 PM
My belly hurts

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2014, 11:49 PM
My belly hurts
Mine doesn't anymore, I've just emptied out twice in one sitting.
Just have burning hole syndrome. Lol

TPC
26th December 2014, 12:06 AM
My belly hurts
Mine too, we had so much left overs and i cant help myself and keep eating.

mudski
26th December 2014, 12:09 AM
Mine too, we had so much left overs and i cant help myself and keep eating.

Yep. I have put on 2kg in the last two days.

growler2058
26th December 2014, 07:02 AM
I couldn't eat all my cake

AB
26th December 2014, 08:37 PM
Left overs...I'm in worse of a state then yesterday!!

Clunk
26th December 2014, 09:28 PM
I've overdosed on plum pudding, I'm slowly turning purple

93patrol
26th December 2014, 09:31 PM
You seem very serious Adrian. You need to relax

Clunk
26th December 2014, 10:07 PM
You seem very serious Adrian. You need to relax

that is relaxed!!!!! hahahahahah

growler2058
26th December 2014, 10:27 PM

MudRunnerTD
26th December 2014, 10:53 PM
I've overdosed on plum pudding, I'm slowly turning purple

Screen shot taken and saved, that will haunt you forever.

Clunk
26th December 2014, 11:48 PM
Screen shot taken and saved, that will haunt you forever.

Why, I gave no problem at all letting my 5 year old daughter practice her face painting on me..... As long as I've had a couple of drinks, I have even less of a problem hahahahaha

93patrol
26th December 2014, 11:52 PM
Does she paint your nails as well

Clunk
27th December 2014, 12:00 AM
Does she paint your nails as well

Bit rich coming from a Pajero owner ;):D

93patrol
27th December 2014, 12:38 AM
Well I can't afford a patrol. ;)

MudRunnerTD
27th December 2014, 12:14 PM
Why, I gave no problem at all letting my 5 year old daughter practice her face painting on me..... As long as I've had a couple of drinks, I have even less of a problem hahahahaha

Yeah but see you posted it in Context! I am going to use it Out of Context 😝BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Clunk
27th December 2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah but see you posted it in Context! I am going to use it Out of Context BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give it your best go mate, I'll be waiting hahahahaha