PDA

View Full Version : Hello

michaelkenyon347
14th December 2014, 08:12 AM
G'day everyone my name is Michael and even though I don't own a patrol as of yet. I've been hanging for one for about 9 months now I have read the max ellery workshop manual cover to cover twice now and I am pretty sure I have seen every video on YouTube, but unfortunately until a few financial situations fall into place early 2015 that is as close as I have gotten, so I thought I would have a chat with a few people that own patrols that know what I'm about too find out.
I'm pretty sure that I want to get a gu td42 wagon but of course I have changed my mind plenty of times thinking I should get a cheaper older car that doesn't matter if I'm gonna rub a tree in it or not rather than the more expensive gu, I nearly bought my uncles completely restored gq coil cab ute but it was far too pretty and I found it a bit small in the cabin, other than that it was one of the nicest cars I have ever driven.
Anyway that's where im at looking forward to meeting you all.

MEGOMONSTER
14th December 2014, 09:18 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
14th December 2014, 09:24 AM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Dhuck
14th December 2014, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
14th December 2014, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

motoracer
14th December 2014, 02:21 PM
Jump right in. I find so many questions already answered here, though . . . .

4bye4
14th December 2014, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Michael.

threedogs
14th December 2014, 02:56 PM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum a GU with a 4.2 will command a premium price if you can find one.
Being new to the 4x4 scene you might be right in what you say and buy a GQ with a 4.2 TD in it.
both will hold their price . enjoy the forum ask away about anything you like, no silly questions here.
everything will be answered