PDA

View Full Version : G'day Guys

Dan_83
5th March 2011, 10:06 AM
Hi guys. New to Patrols but not 4 wheel drives. Recently purchased a 98 GU Ti. upgraded from my 2000 tj Jeep wrangler. Look forward to trooling the forum for info and ideas to help me set my GU up as a tough tourer.
Cheers Dan.

Bob
5th March 2011, 10:11 AM
Welcome Dan. Great mob of guys and gals on here with lots of experience and knowledge which they are quite willing to share. Join in and enjoy

NissanGQ4.2
5th March 2011, 10:38 AM
Welcome 2 the forum Dan.

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

growler2058
5th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Gday Dan so you've seen the light and come ovr to the darker side hahaha they're a good mob here with plenty of quality useful info, have a ball. BTW got a mate with a tuff lil tj good practice 4 me snatchin him out!! hahahaha

Maxhead
5th March 2011, 11:55 AM
G'Day Dan, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
5th March 2011, 02:05 PM
welcome aboard dan

Clunk
5th March 2011, 02:19 PM
g'dat Dan, welcome on board mate, good bunch of people on here with loads of knowledge

nowoolies
5th March 2011, 03:55 PM
g`day Dan
welcome mate heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

big_fletch
5th March 2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Dan, great bunch of guys on here who should be able to help you with any questions you might have.. enjoy the forum mate

Fletcha

AB
5th March 2011, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Dan, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

wildgu6
5th March 2011, 09:41 PM
Hey Dan, Welcome aboard buddy,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable. Congrat's on the new rig buddy.

Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

DX grunt
5th March 2011, 09:43 PM
G'day Dan

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
5th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Dan, what AFL team do you follow?

Tim

Dhuck
8th March 2011, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Bigrig
8th March 2011, 09:38 AM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on the forum mate, so don't be shy and join in whenever you like to make the most of it. Enjoy!!

MS29431
8th March 2011, 03:49 PM
Welcome aboard Dan
these guys have a heap of helpfull stuff on almost anything you want to know
i've got an older rig and the forum members have helped me out heaps on various issues
I'm sure you will be swamped with knowlage on your topics when the time arises these guy's and gal's have heaps of tips and info on almost everything

Dan_83
23rd March 2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks for all The feed back guy's.

My Rig all ready has a 2" lift install I wanna know if I can fit 35's with that or do I need more? I'm already running 33" all terrains there looks like enough space but not sure.
I'm doing a search and see what I come up with.

Boagie
24th March 2011, 10:21 PM
welcome dan--enjoy the forum

Dark 1
25th March 2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome mate, can't go wrong with an early model gu, go the gu's.

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:19 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul