PDA

View Full Version : Man clinging for life on bonnet of his stolen 4x4

Hodge
29th November 2014, 06:33 PM
Local to us, and around the corner from Mudski. When the wife told me white 4x4 stolen in Millpakistan, I thought of Mudski!
Very scary but hes bloody determined to save his pride and joy...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/25640561/dashcam-video-of-man-clinging-to-his-stolen-car/

Bloodyaussie
29th November 2014, 06:41 PM
That is crazy... just around the corner from here.

They should be allowed to show the faces of the scum so I know if I see them to be wary and maybe run them over!!

Hodge
29th November 2014, 07:02 PM
And if you watched the footage, they nearly hit a lady in a pram with the TV they chucked out as they were driving...

sooty_10
29th November 2014, 07:25 PM
That is gold....Good on him and screw the two thieving barstards...... Glad they got caught.

Who on here wouldn't do what that guy did given half the chance? I know I would and then some. Good reason to buy roof racks I say, something better to hold onto :)

krbrooking
29th November 2014, 07:55 PM
That is unreal. If only the owner got hold of them, I would kick them up the a&/e so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bloodyaussie
29th November 2014, 08:40 PM
I have looked at that footage a heap of times and that was an Indian man pushing a pram.. not a woman.

Funny I go that way everyday and really wish we were allowed to know who these scum are, why should they get protection.

megatexture
29th November 2014, 09:09 PM
I would have not only jumped on my car but proceeded to kick in the windscreen and cave in both of there faces in ..
fark it if you touch my sh!t you got it coming! Male or female I'm all for equal rights!

mudski
30th November 2014, 07:31 PM
I cant believe they got as far as they did and no one helped or even had cops involved before they ditched the car. Thats a bloody long way and on the three lane wide major road they travelled. Society these days would rather just film it over doing anything about it.