PDA

View Full Version : Forum Contacts

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the forum, Any problems using the forum feel free to Pm the Admin or Moderators

Administrator

AB - Andy (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1)

Moderators

The Dogman - Wayne (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=36)

NissanGQ4.2 - Todd (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=344)

Growler2058 - Andrew (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=2058)

MudRunnerTD - Darren (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=153)

To be added to the forums members map

NissanGQ4.2 - Todd (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?344-toddrhind)

or

Leave your details here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1006-NissanPatrol.com.au-Members-Map

Woof
4th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Good thinking Todd, well done mate:thumbup:
Just made it Sticky.

Finly Owner
4th March 2011, 10:17 PM
And if you want to be added to the Members Map contact: NissanGQ4.2: Todd

Tim

AB
4th March 2011, 10:23 PM
Why am I on the first contact...lol....I always get the crazy ones that want me to click here to win a million dollars or someone has 1 million dollars that they need to put into my bank account to hold for a while but after I give them my details they never put the money in there...lol

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 10:26 PM
Why am I on the first contact...lol....I always get the crazy ones that want me to click here to win a million dollars or someone has 1 million dollars that they need to put into my bank account to hold for a while but after I give them my details they never put the money in there...lol

Guess that would be because your admin *L* Doesn't matter waht position on the list u are u will still get the crazy ones *L*

Sir Roofy
5th March 2011, 07:05 AM
well for someone who owns a mankini its understandable lmfao

Sir Roofy
5th March 2011, 07:09 AM
well todd your doing such a good job it must be the admins shout this month
good on you mate

wildgu6
5th March 2011, 10:09 PM
Good work Toddsta, Not just a pretty face ha...........cough cough. :1062::1062::1062:

MudRunnerTD
23rd April 2011, 02:51 PM
Well that makes it easy!!! I will use this thread as the goto place to find a MOD in a hurry!

Nice work Todd.

patch697
7th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Nicely done mate, love your work.

Thanks

Paul

patch697
7th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Please welcome the newest member to our management Team.

Scotty (Bigrig) is our newly appointed Moderator so please don't hesitate to call on him for help & show him your support.

Welcome on board Scotty, you will be a great asset to the forum. So thankyou for excepting the roll & volunteering your time, it is greatly appreciated.

The Management Team

DX grunt
7th May 2011, 12:10 PM

Scotty (Bigrig) is our newly appointed Moderator so please don't hesitate to call on him for help & show him your support.

Welcome on board Scotty, you will be a great asset to the forum. So thankyou for excepting the roll & volunteering your time, it is greatly appreciated.

The Management Team

An 'on-call', A/H phone number would be nice too. lol

Welcome Scotty. Now you're on your lifestyle change, I feel warm and fuzzy knowing that you'll be relatively 'off the turps'. lol

Clunk
7th May 2011, 12:13 PM
oh ohhhhhhhhhhh no we're in trouble...... just think of all the extra things you can do tapping while crapping now mate hahahahahahaha
Good on ya Scott, well done mate.

nowoolies
7th May 2011, 12:53 PM
onya Scotty this should be interesting roflmao
wheres the after hours emergency phone number

NissanGQ4.2
7th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks Paul for updating the Page and changing your title, sorry didn't even think about that when i posted.

Congrats Scotty for becoming a mod, well done mate

Bob
7th May 2011, 01:07 PM
Congrats Scotty. Does that mean I have to be nice to you now LOL

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 01:30 PM

The Management Team

What? When did that happen? LOL

No drama at all - absolute pleasure on here!

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks all - nothing will change from my end ... just adding another layer to help the guys where I can.

Now behave yourselves or I just might figure out what the hell it is I'm supposed to do and then do it ... what is it I'm supposed to do again?? lol

Clunk
7th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks all - nothing will change from my end ... just adding another layer to help the guys where I can.

Now behave yourselves or I just might figure out what the hell it is I'm supposed to do and then do it ... what is it I'm supposed to do again?? lol

I guess it's to make sure that Kat doesn't venture out of her N/S thread and Hi-jack everyone's thread roflmao

Bigrig
7th May 2011, 01:45 PM
I guess it's to make sure that Kat doesn't venture out of her N/S thread and Hi-jack everyone's thread roflmao

Like I could hammer anyone for hijacking!!!! I'm the worst!!! LOL

But do as I say and not what I do!!!! lmfao

Clunk
7th May 2011, 01:51 PM
But do as I say and not what I do!!!! lmfao

yes Dad!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah

Maxhead
7th May 2011, 04:25 PM
Good stuff Scotty. Position well deserved mate....>WELL DONE!

burgo88
4th May 2013, 03:35 AM
these will be handy to know to get leads to cheap parts also im guessing lol

barnelly
9th November 2013, 12:08 PM
Hi There ,
So far Im just browsing , there has been some great stuff to read.
Thanks barnelly

Woof
5th December 2013, 02:08 AM
Thanks NP99 & Warwick89 for the heads up on the above post, great job guys

NissanGQ4.2
5th December 2013, 05:37 AM
Thanks NP99 & Warwick89 for the heads up on the above post, great job guys

x2, but I could really do with the scrap car removal, going 2 click on the links anyway *L*

growler2058
5th December 2013, 05:58 AM
x2, but I could really do with the scrap car removal, going 2 click on the links anyway *L*

Time to get rid of the commonwhore Toddie? ;)

waqar
12th June 2014, 11:31 PM
thanks guys.. thanks alot

GRY60
23rd July 2014, 06:15 AM
hi
i am from switzerland and i want to ask if someone is also from switzerland or speaks german because my english is not that good.:feedback:
greetings from switzerland

Dryopteris01
2nd January 2015, 01:39 AM
Thank you very much for the advice.

awloelxf
2nd July 2015, 01:56 AM
hi
i am from switzerland and i want to ask if someone is also from switzerland or speaks german because my english is not that good.:feedback:
greetings from switzerland

Hello. I'm from Russia and my English is also not that good. Good reason to make it better :)

Clunk
30th September 2015, 09:02 PM
Hi there

My name is mohd
Male from Saudi Arabia

I am almost have a Nissan Patrol 2005 4door 4.5 engine

Thanks

Would a mod like to move this one into it's own thread?

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2015, 09:39 PM
Would a mod like to move this one into it's own thread?

Why? He is only going 2 get banned shortly anyway

Woof
30th September 2015, 09:45 PM

I moved his post from here but something very strange has happened mate, still trying to work it out

Clunk
30th September 2015, 09:46 PM

Because it's an extra person to welcome, when I get round to it lol

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2015, 09:46 PM
I moved his post from here but something very strange has happened mate, still trying to work it out

Whats strange, its moved. I have gone though and deleted all his other post but left the intro

sahloul
17th December 2015, 06:12 AM
thanks for the info Mate

GQtdauto
26th May 2018, 08:18 PM
Hello, I'm from Lithuania and my English is good, hope to find new friends here!

Hello and welcome to the forum

superfineconstruction
7th August 2020, 05:15 PM
Good work. Thank you for the post.

Clam_gutd42t
28th May 2021, 10:01 PM
Gday all. Been a member here for ages. Been trolling the site looking at all ya tips and tricks. But it’s time I need help from the service manual for my GQ that I’ve been building.

Had a SD33 1984 mk swb
Gu ST transplanted TD42 wagon
And now building my very own GQ fro. The wheels up. Been a long process and just trying to find some specs on a couple bits.

Great group of lads. Cheers for all the tips and tricks over the years

Ryan Decourcy
16th August 2023, 12:16 AM
Hello world

growler2058
16th August 2023, 06:44 AM
Hello world
Hi.........