PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone

Longboardbob
18th November 2014, 11:41 PM
Hi,
I'd like to introduce myself my names Bob and I'm a alcohol......no wait wrong forum (only joking)
Hello to everyone I'm a new nissan patrol owner or will be this time tomorrow,after uming and arrring for ages I took the plunge and bought a new Y61 patrol the thing that swung me was the patrol titanium edition with all the good stuff that came with it as standard.I figured it was a good deal and I got a decent ( 5K more) trade in on my old vehicle that I was offered with other manufacturers :smile:so I thought I'd say hello.
Just one question what is the must have mod to be done? Seeing as it is a brand new wagon I was thinking something along the lines of an extra fuel/water filter or second battery.
Ps. I'm looking forward to spending hours reading through other peoples mods etc.
Cheers
Bob

Stropp
19th November 2014, 12:31 AM
Hi bob and welcome to the forum mate, plenty of answers here. The search function will help out heaps.

growler2058
19th November 2014, 03:56 AM
G'day Bob welcome aboard mate

Dhuck
19th November 2014, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
19th November 2014, 07:28 AM
Hello Bob and welcome to the forum , enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
19th November 2014, 07:59 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

As for mods, the first thing I did was a dual battery system and installed a car fridge.
Best thing I've done.

4bye4
19th November 2014, 10:04 AM
Welcome to the forum Bob. First mod? my first mod was to fit an awning. Never opened it since the day I put it on. Seriously, think about what you want to do and your budget and make a plan. Cheers Tony

Sherro
19th November 2014, 09:54 PM
G'day Bob welcome to the forum mate.