PDA

View Full Version : G'day all.

Richo440
2nd November 2014, 11:11 PM
G,day
I'm Nick and I've recently bought '03 Patrol wagon 3ltr. I'm not new to 4wd's but this is my first Patrol. I've had a fair bit to do with GQ's and GU's with td42's, through work and my old man has had a few, but these 3ltr jobbies are a bit of a different ball game.
I'm looking forward to asking questions for problems that others on this site have experienced and getting reliable feedback.
Unfortunately, i already have a significant problem with my wagon. I was cruising along, going strong, geared down for a hill and lost all power. Now it just cranks over and won't fire. I hope there is a forum on here to help me out.

Thanks for having me!

Patrol'n
2nd November 2014, 11:36 PM
G'day mate, welcome to the forum, sorry I can't help too much with this as I'm pretty new to patrols myself. I've already had some good info and help since joining, so with a bit of luck hopefully someone can help you get it sorted.

Cheers

Avo
3rd November 2014, 12:26 AM
welcome to the forum mate...might pay to go over to the mechanical section and whack your question there as more people will see it and respond to your problem..explain your problem and remember the more info the better..

4bye4
3rd November 2014, 12:33 AM
Welcome to forum. Nuther one from WA

Stropp
3rd November 2014, 01:33 AM
G'day nick welcome along, hope you get things sorted out.

AB
3rd November 2014, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

Dhuck
3rd November 2014, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

threedogs
3rd November 2014, 09:02 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum, jump in anytime
plenty of info on the ZD30

Sherro
3rd November 2014, 12:09 PM
G'day Nick welcome to the forum mate.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd November 2014, 01:47 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
3rd November 2014, 08:48 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard.

my third 256
4th November 2014, 07:31 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

snorkelpatrol
9th November 2014, 12:21 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's a very usefull information base
Go Patrol
Patrol=Control
Mick