PDA

View Full Version : Introduction from N.Q.

Pjc
31st October 2014, 12:33 PM
Hi, one and all, I have a 2001 Gu 4.2 with a 2inch lift kit, tricked up engine delivers about 50% more kilowatts to the wheels, under body protection guards to look after the gear box etc, dual battery system, solar system, winch, front e locker, led lighting, camera, navigation system, comms, drawer system with fridge box 60 litre water tank etc, the suspension has been strengthened to handle the extra weight. As I just can not seem to keep it light. Basically all the necessary gear to get me and my family around the country and back out again safely .
As I live in North Queensland I have a fair bit of good country to explore this year, I like to try to use my vehicle as much as I can this year marks my sixth or seventh trip up the Cape and the fourth across the desert country centre of Australia. The Forum is a fantastic source of knowledge and it has saved me a lot of time and money by being able to access the collective knowledge bank. I am constantly amazed at the depth of knowledge. Thanks heaps.

Stropp
31st October 2014, 12:52 PM
gday mate, welcome to the forum, nice rig (go the 4.2) sounds like plenty of adventures have been had.

threedogs
31st October 2014, 01:26 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, jump in anytime and enjoy

4bye4
31st October 2014, 01:32 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.

growler2058
31st October 2014, 02:01 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

MEGOMONSTER
31st October 2014, 02:25 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
31st October 2014, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

FNQGU
31st October 2014, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum - where in NQ are you?

Sounds like a pretty nice setup you have for yourself there.

Sherro
31st October 2014, 09:52 PM
G'day mate welcome to the forum.

my third 256
1st November 2014, 09:22 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

snorkelpatrol
9th November 2014, 12:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's a very usefull information base
Go Patrol
Patrol=Control
Mick