PDA

View Full Version : None of us I hope..

Whitewulf
1st March 2011, 03:43 PM
Suspected vandals caught on camera -
Police want to speak to these men, caught on surveillance camera, about the vandalism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/02/27/3150033.htm

What a bunch of dumb, tools - going for a drive and "bushbashing" hooning around I can understand but causing damage :furious: All this does is allow non 4x4 office workers to close more tracks.

AB
1st March 2011, 04:15 PM
Suspected vandals caught on camera -
Police want to speak to these men, caught on surveillance camera, about the vandalism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/02/27/3150033.htm

What a bunch of dumb, tools - going for a drive and "bushbashing" hooning around I can understand but causing damage :furious: All this does is allow non 4x4 office workers to close more tracks.

Wow, they are in serious ship when they get caught!

nowoolies
1st March 2011, 04:46 PM
rotten little turds
fair trial tonight and shoot them at dawn
the trial is just to keep it democratic

AND IT AINT ANY ONE HERE THAT IS A ROLL LUX ..............NISSAN RULES !!!!!

Dhuck
1st March 2011, 05:35 PM
rotten little turds
fair trial tonight and shoot them at dawn
the trial is just to keep it democratic

AND IT AINT ANY ONE HERE THAT IS A ROLL LUX ..............NISSAN RULES !!!!!

Here here but hanging would be better. That takes that little bit longer to croak and less blood to clean up.

hekarewe
1st March 2011, 05:46 PM
we should be able to declare open season on these ferals shoot mame on site!!! let live with a life of pain and discumfort they deserve

big_fletch
1st March 2011, 06:27 PM
It's just not right what some people do, what a bunch of morons.. hope they get what they deserve

nowoolies
1st March 2011, 06:33 PM
i wonder if the police have a rego and if they would post it

Sir Roofy
1st March 2011, 07:03 PM
Its ppl like these jerkes that cause us to be locked out of the bush
they should be made work for the company for a pitance
until the debt is repayed starting with confiscation of all
assets and moneys

jail or fines are to soft,the trouble with society these days and goverment is they got know balls

Woof
1st March 2011, 09:54 PM
That really does not surprise me at all, some of the stuff that happens down that way is just crap.
Example: any earth works machinery that is left in the area with no diesel in the tanks are given a warning by the low life's, they must leave their tanks full the following weekend or the equipment is vandalised.

Bigrig
1st March 2011, 10:00 PM
Now, I'm not that old, and now just as when I was younger I never saw tue "fun" in this mindless sort of sh!t ... I grew up with a fear of consequence happily instilled into me by my parents ... these clowns need a good slapping by some real 4wd'ers to instill some fear ... I personally would like to see how they fare up if put in front of the machinery drivers who may have lost income due to repair times - watch em fold then ... Makes my blood boil ...

Finly Owner
1st March 2011, 11:40 PM
Yep its drop kicks like this that cause us to fight huge battles proving a large majority of us are responsible 4WD owners and forest users.

Clunk
2nd March 2011, 12:01 AM
what a bunch of p***ant low life a***holes

growler2058
9th March 2011, 08:06 PM
Total D!cKH3@DS!!!!