PDA

View Full Version : $200 Voucher for Genie

SonOf
22nd October 2014, 09:28 AM
Hi Guys,

I was very lucky to have won a $200 voucher from the guys at Genie Performance.

As you may or may not be aware I was made redundant so cash is not coming in, therefore buying upgrades for my Troll are not exactly on the top of my list which I must say is not fun as upgrading and tinkering is bloody good fun. On the bright side she gets washed & polished more often these days & the misses is starting to comment on the time I spend on it.

Anyhow, I have spoken to the guys at Genie and they are more than happy to allow me to transfer this voucher to someone on here who is looking to upgrade their exhaust system and would like to use this voucher.

So, if you are seriously going to use it as I do not want it to go to waste please PM me and I will send you the e-mail with the voucher and also the one from Genie giving me the OK to transfer. As normal first in.

Cheers
Shane

threedogs
22nd October 2014, 09:35 AM
Congrats mate, I told Barney I couldn't win a chook raffle
but good a Forum member has won

SonOf
22nd October 2014, 06:01 PM
Cheers mate, sadly cannot use it so anyone wanting it can have it to use it for themselves.

Covo71
22nd October 2014, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, for anyone looking at the genie. I also got the $200 voucher and bought the stainless steel system. Good blokes quick delivery and the exhaust is excellent. Works better when everything is done up tight. Lol.

cgm
22nd October 2014, 09:27 PM
Mate, would be good if someone who had plans could give you something for it? I've only got the old Jack now and I just checked and Genie don't do anything for it. Hope the situation picks up for you soon.

NP99
23rd October 2014, 08:24 PM
Well donated mate, good luck with future endeavours...

megatexture
26th October 2014, 08:01 PM
This still available mate?

trekster
26th October 2014, 08:17 PM
I was also lucky enough to win a voucher that I won't be able to use :(

If the Genie guys are happy, then I'm happy to pass onto a NP member to use.

Cheers,
Eric.

megatexture
26th October 2014, 11:34 PM
They don't make for your model?

I'm going to get a straight through with cat mines bent up a bit too much lol

Evo
27th October 2014, 03:16 AM
Hey mate,

If this is still available, do you know if it is valid Australia wide?

Cheers,

Evo

trekster
1st November 2014, 08:27 PM
They don't make for your model?

I'm going to get a straight through with cat mines bent up a bit too much lol

Sadly they do for mine, Just not in my price bracket!

Regards,
Eric.

SonOf
3rd November 2014, 05:40 PM
Sorry Evo,

Mega grabbed it but have a chat with with him as I won another $100 from them for another contest so sent it to Mega to see if he wanted to use it but if not?

Hey mate,

If this is still available, do you know if it is valid Australia wide?

Cheers,

Evo

NissanGQ4.2
3rd November 2014, 05:49 PM
Thanks 2 the guys at Genie Performance I just won a $100 gift voucher, unfortunately I don't have the money at the moment 2 upgrade my exhaust so if anyone is interested in upgrading just send me a PM and I will forward on the gift voucher.

Cheers

Todd

megatexture
3rd November 2014, 07:19 PM
Sorry Evo,

Mega grabbed it but have a chat with with him as I won another $100 from them for another contest so sent it to Mega to see if he wanted to use it but if not?

Yea thanks heaps Shane!, I'm going use the $200 voucher you emailed me first so if you want to give evo the 100$ one that's not a problem.

I'm just awaiting a reply from them about a straight through+cat

Family4x4
3rd November 2014, 07:21 PM
I won a $100 voucher.

megatexture
3rd November 2014, 07:29 PM
I never win squat lol but this is the next best thing lol

trekster
3rd November 2014, 09:46 PM
I won another $100 voucher too lol.... so now I have a $200 + $100 voucher

who wants?

SonOf
4th November 2014, 10:35 PM
Evo, do you want the $100 voucher ? PM me if you do

NissanGQ4.2
4th November 2014, 11:55 PM
Shame someone can't use all these vouchers 2gether, starting to add up and would soon pay for a complete exhaust

clubbyr8
5th November 2014, 06:16 AM
Shame someone can't use all these vouchers 2gether, starting to add up and would soon pay for a complete exhaust

I've got a $200 and a $100 voucher that I'll never be able to use either, short of winning lotto.......

SonOf
5th November 2014, 09:29 AM
Wish I was this lucky with Lotto, all I get from that is book marks