PDA

View Full Version : Is he Guilty

gec
28th February 2011, 06:53 PM
A very Interesting read, Its long and a little repetitive but very thought provoking.

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html

AB
28th February 2011, 07:12 PM
There will always be a conspiracy in a crime of this magnitude....I say Guilty, guilty, guilty!!!

Did you watch 60 minutes last night GEC...lol...I saw that, his mum looks like him. She got stumpped on a few questions, she said she asked him if Martin killed all of those people and he never answered her and she never asked the question again.

C'mon...Its been 15 years and she is the only person who visits him...I'm sure she would want to here it from her own sons voice if he did it or not.

Shame about her though to walk the streets with people eyeing her out each day.

AB
28th February 2011, 08:11 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Bigfoot lives in the hills....It wasn't Christmas Hills was it...LMAO!

I have been known to walk around the property naked, they could have mistaken me for the hairy beast...lol

gec
28th February 2011, 08:21 PM
Nah didnt watch sixty minutes, just saw this on another forum and thought it was interesting.

nowoolies
28th February 2011, 08:24 PM
he should have been hung
i beleive all the GOSSIP is started by greenies and dogooders nothing to do with the govt, what a load of hogwash .
what should have happened to him was ..................a fair trial tonight then hung in the morning .
sorry strong views on this subject

Finly Owner
28th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Hmmmm thought prevoking.......And to those who believe in things thye didn't see, but are meant to have happened, think "Capricorn1"

growler2058
1st March 2011, 01:53 PM
Guilty........rekon so
Knee jerk reaction by the govt......rekon so
Majority of firearms related crimes commited by unlicenced users and unreg'd firearms.....rekon so

Bob
1st March 2011, 03:30 PM
....yes....

the evil twin
1st March 2011, 04:15 PM
Moon Landings... all the exterior footage was filmed just north of Lancelin in WA. They still have some of the props they used in storage at the Melville City Council Depot complete with all the NASA logo's. They have to try and get the stuff onto the moon before the Japs get there in a couple of years and expose the fraud and Cape Canaveral has too many people watching, so one dark night in outback WA... whoosh....

Martian Kidnappings... stopped after I blocked up the crapper on their spaceship with a "coupla pounder" when they got me out the back of the Pub on pay night.

Assault Weapons... If the Martians ever come back I'll show those basturds what carnage a real Coffee Enema can do.

nowoolies
1st March 2011, 04:19 PM
Moon Landings... all the exterior footage was filmed just north of Lancelin in WA. They still have some of the props they used in storage at the Melville City Council Depot complete with all the NASA logo's. They have to try and get the stuff onto the moon before the Japs get there in a couple of years and expose the fraud and Cape Canaveral has too many people watching, so one dark night in outback WA... whoosh....

Martian Kidnappings... stopped after I blocked up the crapper on their spaceship with a "coupla pounder" when they got me out the back of the Pub on pay night.

Assault Weapons... If the Martians ever come back I'll show those basturds what carnage a real Coffee Enema can do.
what ever your having sir i want some too lmao

gec
1st March 2011, 04:56 PM
what ever your having sir i want some too lmao

It's those coffee enema's mate, they are real mind benders lol

the evil twin
1st March 2011, 04:59 PM
It's those coffee enema's mate, they are real mind benders lol

Well, if you can get enough presure behind the enema you still get that "real Coffee taste" as well... saves having to brew up.

hekarewe
1st March 2011, 05:04 PM
i started reading this and got about 6 lines in before being turn of it as it smacks of conspirisee who har. the fact is he was caught red handed and freely admited to it at the time. this to me is proof of guilt!! why cant we just let it lie let the victims RIP and let their greiving familes have peace with out dragging this up time and time agian. i saw his mother on 60 minites the other night, i do believe that bring that back in public does no good for any one other then to reopen old painful wounds.

nowoolies
1st March 2011, 05:36 PM
Well, if you can get enough presure behind the enema you still get that "real Coffee taste" as well... saves having to brew up.

this way off the planet
i got called sick the other day by Bob , i cant wait to see his reply to this ........................ roflmao

Finly Owner
1st March 2011, 11:00 PM
i started reading this and got about 6 lines in before being turn of it as it smacks of conspirisee who har. the fact is he was caught red handed and freely admited to it at the time. this to me is proof of guilt!! why cant we just let it lie let the victims RIP and let their greiving familes have peace with out dragging this up time and time agian. i saw his mother on 60 minites the other night, i do believe that bring that back in public does no good for any one other then to reopen old painful wounds.
And if we did seee crap footage, and a mentally ill patient confess under duress, the authorities hope that the majority feel exactly like you do, andfeel confident that the hidden facts will stay that way. I now for one am not convinced either way until I can see all so called footage and make up my own mind. But, as you sday what good will this do?