PDA

View Full Version : HI!

HippoNZ
28th February 2011, 08:46 AM
Introducing myself

big_fletch
28th February 2011, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, what are you driving and where about are you located??
Feel free to join in the convo's and have a laugh with us

Fletcha

Bob
28th February 2011, 08:49 AM
Welcome Hippo. A bit more information would be nice however join in and enjoy the Forum. Members are always willing to share their knowledge

DX grunt
28th February 2011, 08:49 AM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you're from New Zealand? We'd all love to hear about your truck and would appreciate a pic or two.

Looking forward to hearing back, soon.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

nowoolies
28th February 2011, 09:07 AM
g`day Hippo
welcome on board mate lots of laughs and bucket loads of info enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

AB
28th February 2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the forum Hippo, what Patrol do you own?

What area do you live in?

Sir Roofy
28th February 2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome aboard hippo

Dhuck
28th February 2011, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
28th February 2011, 12:23 PM
Gday Hippo theyre a good mob here enjoy

wildgu6
28th February 2011, 06:12 PM
Hey Hippo, Welcome aboard mate, Great intro buddy,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Clunk
28th February 2011, 08:08 PM
G'day Hippo, bit for info would be nice but I guess you're shy, welcome aboard mate

Dark 1
28th February 2011, 09:17 PM
Hello "myself", how ya goin.

Finly Owner
28th February 2011, 10:52 PM
nice intro some info might be handy. What patrol? where u at? what you like doin? male/female? age? get the idea?

Maxhead
2nd March 2011, 07:35 AM
...Welcome...

HippoNZ
2nd March 2011, 11:23 AM
Hi All
Am impressed with the welcomings!
Have been following this forum for a bit as I have recently bought a Nissan (of course) safari GQ Y60 1992 SWB. The only mod so far is a snorkel and bull bar so not much to brag about yet! However I am in the build process and hope to kit it out with a lift, bigger tyres, winch etc. Yes I am from NZ. Here in Christchurch we have some awesome places to get the trucks dirty and will have some pics up soon. The outdoors is where its at, fishing hunting 4wd'n you just can't beat it. Already posted for help and the replies so far have been great, yas sound like a bunch of awesome fellas. I decided to call myself Hippo (real name Brett) as I recently tried submarining in the waimak river - as most of you would know safaris/patrols are heavy vehicles and I sank her in the river so been mucking about fixing it back up.

Nice meeting you all and take care
Brett

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:41 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul