PDA

View Full Version : A little thank you !!!

Bloodyaussie
9th October 2014, 06:21 PM
Well many of you know the car is now registered as a TD42 and I have to thank a few people here for there help.

First and foremost is George the full sick %$£$.. he offered to fit the engine as a birthday present for me and then as usual took over because he is a crazy control freak..

He puts up with all my stress and advice from doctor Google... I owe you so much.

Mudski who supplied many parts and even donated a few as a present... this included all the main seals for the engine and gearbox and new rubbers and a catch can... think there was heaps more?

Drewboy for electrical conduit and cable ties.. made the job so much neater looking and his gear is high end stuff.

Sean and Darren who donated airbox bits and bobs and Gary for the steering pump.... ripper.

AB for helping with picking up parts and photos and stuff.

Winnie who found the engine plus provided emotional support.

Nissannewby for much advice on the phone or via the forum.

Lucas for stickers.

Rossco for advice and letting me onto his place so I could stare at his car... ha ha.

I know I have forgotten someone and will kick myself.......

Also a big thanks for all the moral support from so many of you people.... big cuddles coming!!!!

lucus30
9th October 2014, 09:49 PM
Can't wait to see it mate

Avo
10th October 2014, 12:00 AM
Ohhh I love cuddles

Stropp
10th October 2014, 05:17 PM
thats great news mate and i hope you are happy with the old girl now that you have a great motor in her, no more troubles :)