PDA

View Full Version : OldCodger says, "Hello"

OldCodger
27th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Hello all. I am looking to upgrade to Patrol from my current 4WD. So I will be scanning the wealth of wisdom to be found on these pages. I look forward to inter-acting with you in the forums.

nowoolies
27th February 2011, 12:16 PM
g`day oldcodger
welcome on board heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info enjoy mate
nowoolies
Paul

DX grunt
27th February 2011, 12:21 PM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. There's an abundance of help here for you - just be specific of what you want to know/learn about.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Dhuck
27th February 2011, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
27th February 2011, 01:36 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here, so don't be shy and join in to make the most of it!!!

big_fletch
27th February 2011, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to join in the convo's

Fletcha

Maxhead
27th February 2011, 02:24 PM
G'day OldCodger, welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
27th February 2011, 02:25 PM
welcome aboard oldcodger,so what is the vintage?

Spock
27th February 2011, 05:57 PM
As they said, lots of knowledge here. Just don't ask me and just like Shultz on Hogan's hero's "I know nothing".

Welcome

Bob
27th February 2011, 06:18 PM
From one old Codger to another welcome

AB
27th February 2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

NissanGQ4.2
27th February 2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome 2 the forum.

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

Woof
27th February 2011, 09:09 PM
Welcome OldCodger, enjoy the forum mate

wildgu6
27th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Hey Oldcodger, plenty of us around, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Never to old too have a good time buddy.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
27th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Olcodger, so how old is old.
Some other wise ol buggers here too.

Tim

Clunk
28th February 2011, 01:55 AM
Welcome on board the forum mate

OldCodger
28th February 2011, 02:43 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Olcodger, so how old is old.
Some other wise ol buggers here too.

Tim

I don't know about "wise", Tim. But I'm probably old enough to be a father figure to some folks hereabouts. If I could PM you, I could be a little more specific.
Cheers
OldCodger

AB
28th February 2011, 02:44 PM
I don't know about "wise", Tim. But I'm probably old enough to be a father figure to some folks hereabouts. If I could PM you, I could be a little more specific.
Cheers
OldCodger

Our oldest member is Bob who is 69.

If you are older then that, please let us know as we may have a new record OldCodger...haha

growler2058
28th February 2011, 02:53 PM
G'day oldcodger they're a good mob here with good quality informative info have fun

OldCodger
28th February 2011, 03:13 PM
Thanks to all for the great welcome. (And AB - Bob is king!)
OldCodger (Jr)

OldCodger
28th February 2011, 04:28 PM
G'day Bob. Thanks for the wave. I may have passed your campsite on the Anne Beadell Highway in August 2010. See the Jayco Dove pic in my Album.

Bob
28th February 2011, 04:34 PM
G'day Bob. Thanks for the wave. I may have passed your campsite on the Anne Beadell Highway in August 2010. See the Jayco Dove pic in my Album.

Hi . It was not my Campsite as I had a Camping Drought between July 2010 and February 2011 due to the Rain. Every time I planned a Camping Trip the Heavens opened up.

By the way there are no Pics in your Album unless you are part way through posting them

OldCodger
28th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Hi . It was not my Campsite as I had a Camping Drought between July 2010 and February 2011 due to the Rain. Every time I planned a Camping Trip the Heavens opened up.

By the way there are no Pics in your Album unless you are part way through posting them

Sorry about the blank album. Things aren't behaving for me. I may get the hang of it sometime. Have another look Bob. I think I've uploaded a pic now. I could have sworn it was your Jayco parked 300km west of Coober Pedy on 20 Aug 2010 in about position 28d 33' S 132d 00' E
(younger) Codger

Finly Owner
28th February 2011, 11:49 PM
Cheers
OldCodger
PM away Mate

Bob
1st March 2011, 07:24 AM
Sorry about the blank album. Things aren't behaving for me. I may get the hang of it sometime. Have another look Bob. I think I've uploaded a pic now. I could have sworn it was your Jayco parked 300km west of Coober Pedy on 20 Aug 2010 in about position 28d 33' S 132d 00' E
(younger) Codger

It was definately not me and there is no way I would take my Jayco out in that part of the Country. Some people have no idea do they. LOL from the old B@$%^*)d

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:42 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul