PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the UK

lantastic2020
8th October 2014, 08:33 AM
Hi there folks,

Been reading a lot on this forum before I could find how to introduce myself - my bad. Very good advice and great detail.

Anyhow, I hope you all will be able to help since I'm here in the UK and understandably there's not been a lot of action from this corner of the world.

I'll dive right in once I've been accepted into the fold!

Best!

threedogs
8th October 2014, 08:36 AM
Hi Ian and welcome to the forum, jump in anytime and enjoy

paraterra
8th October 2014, 08:47 AM
welcome to the forum Ian

MEGOMONSTER
8th October 2014, 09:12 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Clunk
8th October 2014, 10:04 AM
Welcome aboard mate

growler2058
8th October 2014, 10:32 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

AB
8th October 2014, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

sooty_10
8th October 2014, 01:37 PM
Get amongst it mate, and welcome.

Avo
8th October 2014, 01:37 PM
welcome ian,great info and advice somewhere in amongst us all..enjoy the forum mate

Dhuck
8th October 2014, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Sherro
8th October 2014, 08:13 PM
G'day Ian welcome to the forum mate.

lantastic2020
8th October 2014, 09:06 PM
Many thanks chaps. Much appreciated for the welcome.

I'll post some questions I've got nagging me as soon as I get off work! They're mostly UK related so hoping it won't be boring and prove to be useful to others in the future - I think they haven't been covered with much detail - I don't intend to repeat anything if I can avoid it unless it's for completeness to make the thread useful.

Just an FYI, I'm not to new to 4x4 but would like to get a rig that will allow fairly good town manners (being it's main purpose) and if I need to get off the beaten track, I won't regret it. Family man so safety of the other half and offspring is higher on the list than it used to be. So low level, slippery town cars are out.

Cheers.