PDA

View Full Version : Maccas monopoly game.

mudnut
5th October 2014, 08:37 PM
G'day all. After a trip to Bendigo, I a few tickets from Maccas. It probably isn't fair, but I reckon maybe we could mix and match to claim a few prizes. Yes?

taslucas
5th October 2014, 08:50 PM
You can have the Jeep

mudnut
5th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Ha Haa. Funny, but I do have an Oxford street (Jeep), and a Pentonville Rd ($2000 fuel) to run it into the ground with.

megatexture
5th October 2014, 09:04 PM
2k in fuel will run a few of them into the ground

Clunk
5th October 2014, 11:08 PM
What's maccas?

BigRAWesty
5th October 2014, 11:23 PM
We just keep the freebies.

mudnut
6th October 2014, 11:27 AM
What's maccas?

Church of Patrology Dictionary : Maccas- A fast food outlet franchise, imported to Australia to make a profit from lazy-arsed Patrollers who will go there to eat, instead of using small local businesses.

Cremulator
19th April 2024, 07:14 PM
Ok. thens what would I do say? with a blue Mayfair kept- is Same car included on the pieces connected thru on online board or mat supplied? This yes it :or could be for a separate colour set, this time & round that is a greener in yr.I’ve heard of those lighter blue for the Ute same 1 as you’ve got (as it seems) but on my rank is it sumthin differed. You think Would maccas know or you guys reckon is-then I can claim or do whatever & talk. ho hi ho.
in awe 🫢 !
How’s the Jeep going on?Wow, what a wild ride that was....
You are English speaking not well autobot.

Plasnart
19th April 2024, 08:59 PM
Wow, what a wild ride that was....
You are English speaking not well autobot.

I went cross eyed and gave up after the first line!

Winnie
20th April 2024, 10:00 AM
Had a blast in Bendigo and scored a bunch of tickets from Maccas while I was there. Thinking about mixing and matching them for some prizes, but not sure if it's legit. Gonna check the rules first, but if it's allowed, might as well give it a shot, right?Bloody hell we have AI spammers now.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk