PDA

View Full Version : I met three special ladies

threedogs
5th October 2014, 03:11 PM
As some may know I went fishing with Bob and Roofy up the Murray, Im sure they'll post later, caught plenty,
And yes Cuppa you are still the Cod master LOL.
Anyway I had the privilege of meeting the famous Lorraine and Jane, what a pair of classy ladies,
Bob and Roofy better not fall off the perch too soon. Anyway a great weekend, plenty of fish caught and released.
Weather very warm but mild overnight to be able to sleep.

The "roast" NCOT was perfect with plenty of fixings lol, all in all a great weekend can't wait till next time.
Forgive me Jeff [janderson] but I've forgotten your wifes name but again another classy Gal
Jeff stopped in to say hello and we shared a meal, Jeff's son was also there a
very quiet guy and a computer whiz from what I gather.
What can I say great company, great weather, plenty of food and the fish were biting.
Next trip is Dec 1st for Cod opening,

my third 256
7th October 2014, 09:08 AM
so where is the pictures threedogs
you know we love them

threedogs
7th October 2014, 09:18 AM
so where is the pictures threedogs
you know we love them
Bob started another thread on the weekend, the picture of the solid redgum log was 10ft longer
somehow it managed to find its way into camp, lucky eh

mudnut
7th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Sorry I missed it, TD. But I couldn't be in two places at once. We will have to organise another trip.

threedogs
7th October 2014, 12:54 PM
Great try and keep 1st of December open, plenty of room for heaps to camp.

Sir Roofy
7th October 2014, 01:41 PM
As some may know I went fishing with Bob and Roofy up the Murray, Im sure they'll post later, caught plenty,
And yes Cuppa you are still the Cod master LOL.
Anyway I had the privilege of meeting the famous Lorraine and Jane, what a pair of classy ladies,
Bob and Roofy better not fall off the perch too soon. Anyway a great weekend, plenty of fish caught and released.
Weather very warm but mild overnight to be able to sleep.

The "roast" NCOT was perfect with plenty of fixings lol, all in all a great weekend can't wait till next time.
Forgive me Jeff [janderson] but I've forgotten your wifes name but again another classy Gal
Jeff stopped in to say hello and we shared a meal, Jeff's son was also there a
very quiet guy and a computer whiz from what I gather.
What can I say great company, great weather, plenty of food and the fish were biting.
Next trip is Dec 1st for Cod opening,
Thanks for that 3dogs. Yes it was the perfect spot to camp. A good productive fishing trip.
3 dogs is a very knowledgeable person with lots of handmade camping accessories and knick knacks.
It was a great weekend with good food and company. Jane

threedogs
7th October 2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks Jane, the guys enjoyed it too and pass on their thanks,
and look forward to next time, when we can hopefully keep some fish.
They tell me Lake Mulwala is producing plenty of yellow belly for some reason.
But I'm happy going to Bearii very relaxing