PDA

View Full Version : The Dogman is back online

Woof
26th February 2011, 04:40 PM
OK I'm back,
1st question: has everyone been playing nicely and behaving themselves?
2nd: has the Admin and Mods been living up to my reputation while I was moving house?

SOOOOOO GOOD TO BE BACK ONLINE :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs _up::cheers::cheers::cheers::thumbup::thumbup::thu mbup::icon_victory::icon_victory::icon_victory:

NissanGQ4.2
26th February 2011, 04:49 PM
Welcome back mate, how was the move and hows the new job going?

Dhuck
26th February 2011, 05:25 PM
Damn. Forgot you were moving. Didn't even notice you were gone. Sorry Doggy

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 05:40 PM
G'day Wayne.

Great to see you baaaaaaack. lolol.

Just came back yesterday myself and still topdressing my front lawn with the sand I brought back from 12 days at the beach.

Woof
26th February 2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks all except for Dave of course:harhar:
Well the move sucked so did the packing, cleaning, unpacking (still in progress)
Went into work for about 2 hours yesterday just to see what changes there are since last time I was here 12 years ago.
Was going to get stuck into the unpacking today but discovered that the internet was connected so that was the end of that.
So Ross........photos mate we want photos.

Woof
26th February 2011, 05:52 PM
Just got moved here in time for the main event of the year, you bloody ripper http://www.woolorama.com.au/

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 05:52 PM
Well the move sucked so did the packing, cleaning, unpacking (still in progress)
Went into work for about 2 hours yesterday just to see what changes there are since last time I was here 12 years ago.
Was going to get stuck into the unpacking today but discovered that the internet was connected so that was the end of that.

I'm about 1/2 way through my trip report, so be patient. lol. Should be finished tonight.

nowoolies
26th February 2011, 06:03 PM
welcome back Wayne
all went well with the move ???
back to stirring the pot hay lmao

Dhuck
26th February 2011, 06:06 PM

Still got the man love for ya Doggy

Woof
26th February 2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome back Doggy, good to have you back mate. Do they have sheepdog trials at the woolorama? Maybe you could enter?? LOL!

Got the entry form today Plassy...lol

Finly Owner
26th February 2011, 10:59 PM
Welcome back Wayne, take time with unpacking mate, live out of boxes and put in right place once you've used it from box.

MudRunnerTD
27th February 2011, 08:42 AM
Welcome back Wayne, take time with unpacking mate, live out of boxes and put in right place once you've used it from box.

that system works a treat...

Rule number 1>>>>> Anything still in a box in 3 months is no longer needed and goes on ebay or the tip.

I have always struggled with rule number 1. ;)

Bigrig
27th February 2011, 08:58 AM
Welcome back champion. You know that moving house is listed in the top 3 most stressful events that can occur in a persons life!! It's true!!!

Glad to see you back mate!

big_fletch
27th February 2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome back online Doggy, hope the move went all A-ok mate

Sir Roofy
27th February 2011, 01:14 PM
your back doggy hope all s well now your on line hope mrs dogy isnt going to get snappy

Maxhead
27th February 2011, 01:31 PM
Hey Wayne, welcome back mate.
Hope the move was all good and easy.

Woof
27th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome back all.
Roofy, there is no Mrs Doggy mate she passed away 7 years age with cancer....just me and my youngest son........and don't feel bad about it mate as you did not know.

wildgu6
27th February 2011, 07:58 PM
Hey Doggy, good to have you back buddy, Hope all went well with the move mate.
Time to sit back and play catch up now.. Ha good luck with that too buddy.
In the same boat, been offline for about 4 days myself..

Cheers Pete

AB
28th February 2011, 09:51 AM
Welcome back Doggy!

Glad to you have you back on here again...Hope the move went well.

Good luck catching up here, I have been away for the weeekend and I'm struggling hard...lol

madmacca
1st March 2011, 06:56 PM
Doggy how is my old home town ?

you must have some pics of the attractions in town by now (you have been there for over a day:harhar:)

might come down for the woolyrama ,make sure you have loaded your fridge , town goes a bit haywire with 50,000 ppl over the weekend ie not much of anything left in the shops

cheers Macca

Woof
1st March 2011, 08:42 PM
Doggy how is my old home town ?

you must have some pics of the attractions in town by now (you have been there for over a day:harhar:)

might come down for the woolyrama ,make sure you have loaded your fridge , town goes a bit haywire with 50,000 ppl over the weekend ie not much of anything left in the shops

cheers Macca

Hey Macca, I love it here, looking forward to the Woolyrama, Greg the publican of the Palace has already got a supply of my favourite beer in and my cigar supply arrives Thursday.
I will wait until the Wooly is over before I post some photos of the town.
Be great to catch up with you if you do get down here mate.

RustyNails
2nd March 2011, 12:14 AM
Greg the publican of the Palace has already got a supply of my favourite beer in and my cigar supply arrives Thursday.

Great to see you have settled into Wagin nicely Doggy, you've got some of those priorities right mate.

Woof
3rd March 2011, 08:25 PM
Moved yes.....no packed NO, still sleeping on the floor as I have been too busy with work, long weekend this weekend so hopefully I can start unpacking.
Should have moved here 11 years ago when I was first offered the job here, this is my sort of town, already met nearly all of the residents and all are very friendly.
Today I received an invite to the "New Residents Reception" to meet the Shire President, Councilors and the Community Representatives at the Showground with savouries and refreshments supplied.
There is a sign in the Butcher Shop advertising the local gun club to go out fox shooting, just waiting for the possum shooting to be announced then off we go.
I do not miss Mandurah one bit, even the Pup (youngest son) likes it here.
Probably will not be on here much for a while but once I get the accreditation for the company sorted out (got 3 months) things should quieten down a bit hopefully.
Stay safe everyone.

PS don't forget............The Wagin Woolarama is on next weekend 11th and 12th of March...............should be a HOOT.

AB
3rd March 2011, 08:36 PM
That sounds good Plassy...lol

Don't stress doggy, jump on when you want and share your stories mate.

I hope you settle in well mate!!!

Finly Owner
3rd March 2011, 09:34 PM
Good for you Wayne soumds like you deserve this change, Mate.

wildgu6
3rd March 2011, 10:07 PM
Nice one Doggy, sounds like a great spot to plant your feet mate.
Good to see a smile on your face big fella, even though i cant see ya. Well done.
So was the NRR a black tie affair buddy.

DX grunt
3rd March 2011, 10:16 PM
There's nothing like the country lifestyle. I love it!

Just need to find a place here to flex the troll. lol

Woof
4th March 2011, 05:55 PM
There's nothing like the country lifestyle. I love it!

Just need to find a place here to flex the troll. lol

Been talking to some of the locals and the only place to go for a drive is some clay pans when it rains other than that................nothing.

DX grunt
4th March 2011, 06:25 PM
Been talking to some of the locals and the only place to go for a drive is some clay pans when it rains other than that................nothing.

Same here.... The railway line betwen Gnowangerup and Tambellup is the only spot too - apparently. I'll have to see if it's private property though. Most of the bush around here is either farmland or National Park (Stirling Ranges). There's plenty of dirt roads to drive on, though. lol

Maxhead
4th March 2011, 07:33 PM
You guys have it tough out west.
I couldn't imagine not being able to go for a 4wd within a 50km radius

AB
4th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Guys, we need a big D12 dozer up to Doggys new place and carve out some pits and mounds for these boys...lol

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 08:51 PM
You guys have it tough out west.
I couldn't imagine not being able to go for a 4wd within a 50km radius

Stay well away from Sydney

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Guys, we need a big D12 dozer up to Doggys new place and carve out some pits and mounds for these boys...lol

Can i borrow it when u guys are finished playin

AB
4th March 2011, 08:58 PM
Can i borrow it when u guys are finished playin

My brother has an awesome CASE dozer but the transmission is so buggered it could barely push over a can of beer...lol

Once we fix that, It's dam building time...lol

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 09:01 PM
My brother has an awesome CASE dozer but the transmission is so buggered it could barely push over a can of beer...lol

did u mean " It's dam track building time?????

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 09:04 PM
sorry for the hijack Wayne, AB lead me astray..... i though i was in the new general banter thread *L*

Woof
4th March 2011, 09:10 PM

Hey AB how about when your brother gets it going we all get together and make another road across the Nullabour and call it the "UP and DOWN 90 mile NOT SO STRAIGHT"

Woof
4th March 2011, 09:11 PM
sorry for the hijack Wayne, AB lead me astray..... i though i was in the new general banter thread *L*

OOPS so did I Todd....hahaha

Woof
4th March 2011, 09:14 PM
Nice one AB, did not even realise until Todd mentioned it and I scrolled up to the top of the page.:smiley_thumbs_up:

AB
4th March 2011, 09:19 PM
Hey AB how about when your brother gets it going we all get together and make another road across the Nullabour and call it the "UP and DOWN 90 mile NOT SO STRAIGHT"

Sounds good mate. it will be second gear Low and will take 1 month to cross but man....it's a fun ride...lol