PDA

View Full Version : Auto Electrician in north Perth

havenfun2014
30th September 2014, 08:42 PM
Hi All,

I am looking for a auto electrician around the Joondalup area (Perth) one that charges reasonable rates and will do a good job. I have lights to fix and all types of electrical work so I can get my car ready for the trip around OZ. Is anyone able to help.

Regards

Phil

NP99
1st October 2014, 10:24 AM
Try this mate???
https://www.oneflare.com.au/auto-electrician/wa/joondalup

oncedisturbed
1st October 2014, 10:37 AM
If you dont mind driving up to Clarkson, go see Pete at Deering Autronics next to Clarkson Nissan.

LaughingBeagles
5th April 2015, 12:14 PM
Hate to neckro a thread, but I am looking for an Auto Electrician (live in Ocean Reef) as well. How did you go with Pete at Deering Havenfun2014?

EDIT: Hmmm... that said, Phil is probably on his Oz trip and won't get this. Thanks for the tip Oncedisturbed. I take it your tip about seeing Pete is still good?

LaughingBeagles
17th May 2015, 02:46 PM
I've since used Pete at Deering and have to say, not disappointed. Nothing too hard, professional and helpful.

Would recommend him.

oncedisturbed
17th May 2015, 03:09 PM
Sorry bud, I missed this thread and your reply.

Pete is good value and never had a drama at all. Even when 1 of his nOObs reversed into the rear of the wife's car, he got the repairs arranged straight away and with a replacement car while it was being fixed.

More than happy to drop you off and pick you up again if the need arises whilst you have work done.

LaughingBeagles
17th May 2015, 04:12 PM
Thanks mate, really appreciate the offer. Same applies your way if you need it.