PDA

View Full Version : Old coach rd

Redman
22nd September 2014, 03:18 PM
Anyone interested or going to do old coach rd Laura to Maytown around the 30/9/14, just me the missus and the turtle, we just done a month at the cape and are heading back for palmer gold fields were hoping to go through Maytown and link up with the back of hurricane or south into chilligo. From what I've read and what the locals were saying its a challange best taken with others (at least witnesses) the usual no phone not much uhf. So if there are any takers let me know, in cooktown at the moment going to tackle creb and do some fishing. Cheers

threedogs
23rd September 2014, 08:14 AM
Take plenty of pictures sounds great, stay safe though

Dhuck
23rd September 2014, 12:56 PM
He does not venture onto the site very often. But I know he has plenty of pics. I might have to post some for him. Have fun bro and take care. See you when you finally make it home.

Dhuck
23rd September 2014, 01:22 PM
Here are a few pics of the younger bro enjoying his trip (I have older bro authority lol)

Dhuck
23rd September 2014, 01:27 PM
a few more

rkinsey
23rd September 2014, 02:27 PM
Lucky bugger. This is definitely a trip I have on the list (I have a large map of Australia on the wall with "post-it-notes" all over it)

Just have to wait until the kids have finished university...... only another four years to wait! But that doesn't mean I cant plan it.

Well done Redman. Enjoy the trips and destinations.

Cheers,

Rob

P4trol
23rd September 2014, 08:32 PM
People to film is good. Trailers add an extra layer of challenge.

I rate the old coach road.

Redman
24th September 2014, 10:24 AM
Will get a heap of pics for sure, going have a crack alone as I've been told it's a breez from a local and with it being holiday season taging along with another group is a possibility. But low and slow should get it done. Cheers for uploading the pics bro talk soon out comms for a week now so see ya on the other side :)