PDA

View Full Version : To old mate Roofy...

mudski
17th September 2014, 01:01 PM
...what has been seen cannot be unseen they say.
In the three years or so I have been here I have seen you a few times a year at different social events. Each and every time you wore your hat with pride and I considered you to be the Molly Meldrum of NP.com.au. I thought that thing was glued to your head! Then I arrived on Saturday at Mats place and spotted you with your hat off and my eyeballs now have a permanent image of you with no hat on.
Thanks.

MEGOMONSTER
17th September 2014, 01:12 PM
...what has been seen cannot be unseen they say. In the three years or so I have been here I have seen you a few times a year at different social events. Each and every time you wore your hat with pride and I considered you to be the Molly Meldrum of NP.com.au. I though that thing was glued to your head! Then I arrived on Saturday at Mats place and spotted you with your hat off and my eyeballs now have a permanent image of you with no hat on. Thanks.

I missed it, where's the pic. Must go on the mantle at church. Lol

Maxhead
17th September 2014, 01:14 PM
I know, I didn't even recognise him...had to ask Jane where he was...lol

.....on the move

Sir Roofy
17th September 2014, 04:31 PM
...what has been seen cannot be unseen they say.
In the three years or so i have been here i have seen you a few times a year at different social events. Each and every time you wore your hat with pride and i considered you to be the molly meldrum of np.com.au. I thought that thing was glued to your head! Then i arrived on saturday at mats place and spotted you with your hat off and my eyeballs now have a permanent image of you with no hat on.
Thanks.

mate you where very privilaged to have seen that moment
hope your not scared for life lol

Bloodyaussie
17th September 2014, 04:49 PM
Seen it plenty of times.... I must be special or you lot are blind?

93patrol
17th September 2014, 04:51 PM
Either that or johnathon is stalking Roofy watching his every move instead if going to work.

Lols

mudski
17th September 2014, 05:38 PM

Bloodyaussie
17th September 2014, 05:39 PM
And you know if you come out 4wding you will see more of Roofy !!!!!!

Sir Roofy
18th September 2014, 10:41 AM
and you know if you come out 4wding you will see more of roofy !!!!!!

thanks jonathan i try to get out and about
not as much as i would like but thats life