16th September 2014, 09:14 PM
Check this site out, a world first, this bloke has some talent

Hodge
16th September 2014, 09:21 PM
Believe it or not, I've met the bloke.

Winnie
16th September 2014, 09:22 PM
Believe it or not, I've met the bloke.

Typical big business owner though hey, self absorbed and a hipster!

AB
16th September 2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks Doggy...lol

I have been spending time hitting Facebook with marketing and the response from our industry is very supportive, especially in Australia!!!

Almost hitting 10,000 likes and the feedback is extremely positive!

Hitting the states is hard yakka though. If its not their idea they don't want to know about it...lol

Long story short and without letting too much out I am in discussions with a very well known company in oz to make this site even better.

Yeah I know, I'm a sucker for work...lol...I hope you all remember me when I have a heart attack in the future...lol

growler2058
16th September 2014, 09:35 PM
I hope you remember me when ya make a gazillions buckaroonys man :)

megatexture
17th September 2014, 12:28 AM
Should I get my wife to like it?

AB
17th September 2014, 06:51 AM
Should I get my wife to like it?

Does she like 4wd videos?

taslucas
17th September 2014, 07:22 AM
I'll have to get the dump truck out again and start uploading

Stropp
17th September 2014, 11:51 AM
i too have met that bloke doggy and all i can say is he is smarter than he looks mwaaa hhaaa hhaaa.

rusty_nail
17th September 2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks Doggy...lol

I have been spending time hitting Facebook with marketing and the response from our industry is very supportive, especially in Australia!!!

Almost hitting 10,000 likes and the feedback is extremely positive!

Hitting the states is hard yakka though. If its not their idea they don't want to know about it...lol

Long story short and without letting too much out I am in discussions with a very well known company in oz to make this site even better.

Yeah I know, I'm a sucker for work...lol...I hope you all remember me when I have a heart attack in the future...lol

if you want some advice about a marketing strategy or campaign for over there mate, you should definately talk to tegan, marketing is her bread and butter

AB
17th September 2014, 12:34 PM
if you want some advice about a marketing strategy or campaign for over there mate, you should definately talk to tegan, marketing is her bread and butter

For sure mate, sounds good...cheers!

rusty_nail
17th September 2014, 12:54 PM
For sure mate, sounds good...cheers!

well dont just say ok, make sure you do it! just like activating that version of windows you still havent done!!!

AB
17th September 2014, 01:59 PM
well dont just say ok, make sure you do it! just like activating that version of windows you still havent done!!!

Ok.........

krbrooking
17th September 2014, 02:40 PM
Isn't this similar to that other app I have Andy.

Sent from me using Forum Runner

AB
17th September 2014, 03:05 PM

Hey mate it's exactly the app you have bud.

Maxhead
17th September 2014, 03:22 PM

Hey mate it's exactly the app you have bud.

Get with the times Kev...LOL

krbrooking
17th September 2014, 03:27 PM
Well I will just keep quiet then. Lol...

Clunk
18th September 2014, 01:12 AM
Thanks Doggy...lol

Only if you remember the redback rooftop bags :p

megatexture
18th September 2014, 01:25 AM
Does she like 4wd videos?

She loves them so much we take them with us when we go camping etc, only problem is I've not got a bag to put them in to keep them dry on the roof rack !

BillsGU
18th September 2014, 11:09 AM

I hope you remember us when you are a billionaire !!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue:

AB
18th September 2014, 01:47 PM
I hope you remember us when you are a billionaire !!! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::t ongue:

I can't see that happening but thanks for the positive outlook....lol

rusty_nail
18th September 2014, 03:39 PM
I can't see that happening but thanks for the positive outlook....lol

i bet thats what mark zuckerburg thought when he created facebook!

NissanGQ4.2
18th September 2014, 04:13 PM
I stopped using that app, All I wanted was a credit for testing the original version in the info box......I do all the hard yards ironing out his buggy app and he makes a fortune *LMAO*

AB
18th September 2014, 04:18 PM
I stopped using that app, All I wanted was a credit for testing the original version in the info box......I do all the hard yards ironing out his buggy app and he makes a fortune *LMAO*

The site hasn't made a single dollar...lol

NissanGQ4.2
18th September 2014, 04:36 PM
I doubt the site will ever make money and if it does very little

But as I said before you released the you4wd app you should charge for the download, Just think 2000 installs at a measly 2 bucks, that 4g to at least go towards what you spend on development.

Can you see an exact download figure on Itunes and Google???

So spill the beans how are you going to make a great site even better?

AB
18th September 2014, 05:09 PM
I doubt the site will ever make money and if it does very little

Watch this space...

krbrooking
18th September 2014, 05:41 PM
Watch this space...

Watching.........

AB
18th September 2014, 06:47 PM
Watching.........

It will take a lot longer then that...lol

If you build it, they will come!!!

Clunk
18th September 2014, 07:51 PM
It will take a lot longer then that...lol

If you build it, they will come!!!

Didn't someone say that about Redback Rooftop bags? ;)

Woof
18th September 2014, 08:20 PM
Thanks heaps for the Redback Rooftop Bag AB, you really should not have sent me one mate, as there are a lot of members here that have been waiting longer than me.
Top piece of work, the best I have ever seen......................hope that you don't mind me sharing this with everyone, you can always delete this post and we can keep it just between ourselves mate.

AB
18th September 2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks heaps for the Redback Rooftop Bag AB, you really should not have sent me one mate, as there are a lot of members here that have been waiting longer than me.
Top piece of work, the best I have ever seen......................hope that you don't mind me sharing this with everyone, you can always delete this post and we can keep it just between ourselves mate.

Bloody hell Doggy, I said to keep that quiet....now clunk and Troy are going to want one, damn it!!!

Woof
18th September 2014, 08:37 PM
Sorry mate, I can delete the post if you want me too

Clunk
20th September 2014, 01:24 AM

Just remember to install it the right way round, not like your rooftop tent :D

growler2058
20th September 2014, 06:21 AM
Just remember to install it the right way round, not like your rooftop tent :D

Really........hahahahaha funny. Bet he copped some sh1t around the campfire