PDA

View Full Version : gday all

NoRush
12th September 2014, 03:04 PM
gday all names brent live on the east coast of nsw just outside of coffs habour, brought me patrol a year ago its 1998 2.8 gu came with black widow rear draws roof console arb winch bar and some half shredded tyres and am finally getting some work done to it, so needed some info and thought id sign up and see what about, looking at some suspension and tyres atm for a decebt price if any hit ur mind drop a line when u say hello cheers see yous around on the forums and tracks :)

Stropp
12th September 2014, 05:28 PM
good day and welcome to the forum mate, we have a couple of guys around coffs area that get out a bit, search for THREAD about coffs meetup.

Grumpy
12th September 2014, 05:46 PM
Welcome Brett, I hope you enjoy yourself on the forum. Coffs seems to be a seriously good spot to go bush, although I haven't been lucky enough to get there yet.

AB
12th September 2014, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

NissanGQ4.2
12th September 2014, 05:55 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Brent

Great bunch of members on here always willin 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Toddie

MEGOMONSTER
12th September 2014, 05:59 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Dhuck
12th September 2014, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
12th September 2014, 07:12 PM
Gday Brent welcome aboard mate

Avo
12th September 2014, 07:30 PM
welcome mate,glad you could join us here.enjoy

Sherro
12th September 2014, 09:42 PM
G'day Brent welcome to the forum mate.

NoRush
13th September 2014, 08:00 AM
thanks for the welcome guys, will def search for the coffs meet up be good to find so people to go with as many of my mates dont 4wd that much, only really gotten into the last year so still alot of learning to do :)

NoRush
13th September 2014, 11:02 AM
so im not very mechanical minded and im looking at getting some suspension installed and my 300k major service, timing belt water pump all fluids filters ect i got a quote the other day for $2800, $990 for suspension the guys at the mechanics said about 9 hours labour that's included into the price, what do yous think i should do ? learn to do most of it myself ? suspension fluids ect and get mechanic to do the hard parts or thats just a horrible price and i should look around ? hes a family friend mechinc so i dont think he would rip me off but wanted to hear your thoughts cheers :)

threedogs
13th September 2014, 11:05 AM
Hi mate and welcome to the forum

my third 256
14th September 2014, 09:33 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen