PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Quake

growler2058
22nd February 2011, 06:45 PM
Thoughts and best wishes out to the people of Christchurch

wildgu6
22nd February 2011, 06:52 PM
Thoughts and best wishes out to the people of Christchurch

To true buddy, After last year and now again, Stay strong over there.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys,

AB
22nd February 2011, 07:34 PM
Only just saw this on TV when I got home before...I can't believe it!!!

the ferret
22nd February 2011, 09:11 PM
I just got back from NZ, I have pics of some of these buildings that have now gone for ever, I feel for those trapped in buildings wondering if anyone will find them.
I feel for the families not knowing if their loved ones will ever come home, and the unanswered phones.
The people of New Zealand are so hospitable and friendly and it's a rotten shame that they have to wear this tragedy.
God be with you all in NZ.

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:11 PM
Dia has relleis and friends in Christchurch and surrounding Canterbury area. So far only heard her brother is OK, waiting for more news of others, they should be OK as they are not in city.

wildgu6
22nd February 2011, 09:22 PM
Dia has relleis and friends in Christchurch and surrounding Canterbury area. So far only heard her brother is OK, waiting for more news of others, they should be OK as they are not in city.

Got friends there myself Tim, had a visit from kiwi friend earlier, and all ok.
Good news, hope all is good your end too buddy.

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:32 PM
Brings it home when you know affected people. Dia cried when she saw the cathedral, just something she loved about home.

tracemul7
22nd February 2011, 09:38 PM
its so awful!!
Hope they continue to find more survivors!
A friend from my hubbys work was in Christchurch for work (been there about 2 weeks) and her husband joined her last night! We were glad to hear that they are ok!

Hope everyone elses friends/family are all safe too!

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 11:38 PM
Just watched the late news - seriously tragic stuff. Smaller quake than the one 6 months ago, but the epicentre was only 10klm's from Christchurch, so much more destructive. All our well wishes to families and friends over there and as said above, hope they keep pulling survivors out of the rubble.

nowoolies
22nd February 2011, 11:46 PM
God speed to all those there
im totally totally lost for words

Finly Owner
23rd February 2011, 10:14 PM
Most of Dias' extended family is accounted for all bar one set, still waiting for news. Some of Dias' brother in law and her brothers houses are very badly damaged.

patroltrav
23rd February 2011, 10:56 PM
thoughts and prayers go out to all those nzed brothers and sisters

Maxhead
24th February 2011, 07:35 AM
I first found out yesterday lunchtime, couldn't believe it. Whats going on around the place.
Thinking off all those effected and those with lost ones.

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 10:14 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with NZ. Especially those who have lost loved ones, and those with loved ones that are still missing.

Thank you to all the rescue/emergency service workers from NZ and around the world pitching in during NZ's time of need.

Take care one and all.

Ross
DX grunt

Woof
26th February 2011, 04:06 PM
My thoughts are with everyone affected by this tragedy