PDA

View Full Version : Happy fathers day.

MEGOMONSTER
7th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Wishing all a very happy Father's Day.
May it bring whatever it is you desire.

To my dad, I love you, I miss you and wish you were here to be my fishing partner.

MudRunnerTD
7th September 2014, 09:26 AM
Thanks Mick, cheers to you bud.

I got a Travel Mug! Happy days. This one has a screw lid. Love the Father's Day stall at primary school.

Happy Father's Day blokes. Our day.

my third 256
7th September 2014, 09:50 AM
just got up
little one still asleep
will have to weight for the prezzy
my dads comming for lunch (roast)

NissanGQ4.2
7th September 2014, 09:54 AM
I've been up since 5.30am or there abouts,

Got a photo frame notepad holder from the daughter and a cooler bag from my son both brought from the school fathers day stall :)

Missus bought me a bottle of bourbon which I started on yesterday afternoon :)

Not much sleep and I'm worn out already :)

Happy fathers day 2 all, enjoy ur day

Clunk
7th September 2014, 12:37 PM
Happy fathers day wherever you may be

threedogs
7th September 2014, 12:39 PM
Ditto Mick, to my Dad miss you heaps, miss your dry jokes and guidance.
till we meet again

NP99
7th September 2014, 02:02 PM
Well put Mego......

BigRAWesty
7th September 2014, 02:27 PM
Arvo gents.
Yea happy fathers day.
A wicked big breaky was had with the Inlaws.
But I got spoiled.
Jack Daniels infused pellets for the smoker. A book about food curing and smoking, and a new drop away for the bow..
Stocked.

warner01
7th September 2014, 04:22 PM
Happy fathers day fellas.
Im pretty chuffed because its my first fathers day as a dad.
where going out for tea not sure where yet but prob to get a steak.

MEGOMONSTER
7th September 2014, 04:29 PM
Had a nice big meat platter at a Greek cafe.

Clunk
7th September 2014, 05:30 PM
I'm stuffed, weather was shite so had to abandon Plan A, which was having a BBQ at one if the parks..... Plan B took into effect, had BBQ round the outlaws instead, which was good coz I didn't have to cook lol

mudnut
7th September 2014, 09:22 PM
I got to spend the afternoon with two of my kids, walking along Narrawong beach. Great weather and beautiful place.

Hodge
7th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Spent an awesome day with my little boy. Drove around Kinglake visited few parks, Yan yean, etc... Weather was top notch!

megatexture
7th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Hope you all had a good one with the family as I did, they are all asleep now so I'll have to wait another 365 days to get spoilt again lol

mudski
7th September 2014, 11:30 PM
Mine was good until I got a call from dad saying my 101yo grandmother is in emergency with pneumonia ans some other infection. Looks like the end is near for her unfortunately. Just got home now after sitting there with my dad. I think it was worse being there and seeing my dad trying to take this all in. He wasn't taking it very well to say the least.

megatexture
8th September 2014, 12:03 AM
101 is an amazing innings, fingers x for you mate she pulls through

TPC
8th September 2014, 12:21 AM
Mine was good until I got a call from dad saying my 101yo grandmother is in emergency with pneumonia ans some other infection. Looks like the end is near for her unfortunately. Just got home now after sitting there with my dad. I think it was worse being there and seeing my dad trying to take this all in. He wasn't taking it very well to say the least.
101 is pretty impressive, one of my great grandmothers made it to 101 and both my grandmothers were high 90's, I will be lucky to make it to retirement.

mudski
8th September 2014, 10:06 AM
101 is pretty impressive, one of my great grandmothers made it to 101 and both my grandmothers were high 90's, I will be lucky to make it to retirement.

She only went into a retirement home 8 months ago too. Before that she lived by herself. As soon as she went into the home, she went down hill, fast.