PDA

View Full Version : I'm a hero

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 12:00 AM
When leaving work today a bloke half zonked out wanders in the yard and we adviuse him we're close and there is no thoroughfare, go next and down lane if you nedd to get over there.

Anyways get in Finly ready to fire him up and drongo is trying to breal into a shop just up from us.

He fails and leaves, i've called cops and follow this bloke through streets and into carpark of a business centre. Where he has aquired asome belongings that don't belong to him, and he's peering into cars. I call cops again and advise of his where abouts.

Next I find him in a car he forced entry into and is happily obliviuos that I am watching him and cops are on there way.

Cops arrive, nab him, and pretty young female owner leaves gym and goes to car, only to find it not how she left it. She comes back up to where the ruckus with the cops is, and I say as she looks around, "that your car" and she confirms, I point to Crim and explain that I saw him and called cops. She said I was her hero cause at least she still has car, and I at least took an interest in something that a lot of people thewse dayswould walk away from. She was happy that I did not try to actually stop him as we found out he had been shooting up.

Well I have given full statement and he is in lock up tonight .

Hence the no SEQNPC meeting tonight.

Clunk
22nd February 2011, 12:05 AM
Nice one mate, good on ya............ there's not enough people in this world who'll do that these days. Big pa on the back for you sir

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 12:11 AM
Good lad!!! As said, not enough people give a rats, so nice to hear of some clown being put away just because of one wary individual.

nowoolies
22nd February 2011, 12:55 AM
good on ya bloke , hope the clown gets what he deserves

gec
22nd February 2011, 01:21 AM
Unfortunately the system will probably fail and he will get a slap on the wrist cause of overcrowding or some such bulls%$t, but good on Ya anyway, as said not enough people are willing to get involved. Maybe if more people got involved they would realize that we have had enough of being victims and hand these bastards a proper sentence.

damianovdd
22nd February 2011, 01:42 AM
good job. If there are much ppl like you, then there will be less car theft, i think.

YNOT
22nd February 2011, 05:51 AM
Good on ya Tim. And that's the best excuse I've ever heard for not turning up to a meeting!

Tim

Bob
22nd February 2011, 06:42 AM
3000 Posts and being hailed a Hero in the same Week. Congrats

Maxhead
22nd February 2011, 07:13 AM
Well done Batman..lol
THe nice young female would have been very happy her hero was around, was that the only thank you you received??

Sir Roofy
22nd February 2011, 07:14 AM
well done mateanother day an other triumph

Dark 1
22nd February 2011, 06:36 PM
Well done Tim, all that & scotty & i stir you up, YOUR A CHAMPION.

wildgu6
22nd February 2011, 07:26 PM
Nice work buddy, Well done Tim, as all are saying, not enough guys / gals like you around these days. Thats old school mate. Well done.:smiley_thumbs_up:

Did you pump your chest out for the lovely

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:14 PM
Onya mate!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/02/17.jpg

And that's exactly how I would look in that suit. LMAO

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:16 PM
Well done Batman..lol
THe nice young female would have been very happy her hero was around, was that the only thank you you received??

She said that she'd buy me something to eat if we didn't have to stick around for the cops to take statements. She was cute though!

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 09:17 PM
And that's exactly how I would look in that suit. LMAO

Sure, sure mate ... and the Kennedy's are not gun-shy I heard also. LOL!!

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:17 PM
Well done Tim, all that & scotty & i stir you up, YOUR A CHAMPION.

Yeah shame on you both

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:18 PM
Nice work buddy, Well done Tim, as all are saying, not enough guys / gals like you around these days. Thats old school mate. Well done.:smiley_thumbs_up:

Did you pump your chest out for the lovely

Nah was to busy checking hers and tight Bum! LOL

Clunk
22nd February 2011, 11:01 PM
Nah was to busy checking hers and tight Bum! LOL

dirty dirty dirty ol' man hahahahahaha love it mate!!!!

Finly Owner
23rd February 2011, 10:19 PM
dirty dirty dirty ol' man hahahahahaha love it mate!!!!
OLD? speak for yourself!

Woof
26th February 2011, 05:30 PM
Bloody great job there Tim, well deserving of your Legendary status not just here on the forum either mate.
Proud of the job that you did, not many people like you around anymore.

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 05:35 PM
Congrats Tim. If I was there, I'd give you a big hug. lol. Well done on your 'Legendary Status' too.

Finly Owner
26th February 2011, 11:40 PM
Thanks felas just kept up the goodness of this forum both ways in your absence.

Tim