PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Flighty
4th September 2014, 04:59 PM
G'day
My name is Paul and just registered here as I have just recently purchased or should I say "stole" a 2000 GU 4.2 ex Telstra patrol.
I must be honest and say I only bought it to wreck as it had a knock in it, but after cleaning it up a bit have decided to keep it as a work vehicle.
At the price paid for it and finding no rust with all straight bodywork and canopy it will make a good vehicle but being an owner of the "opposition" so to speak for the last 15 odd years my knowledge of the Nissan brand is very limited.
Hoping to find out as much info as possible about this type of truck, an I reckon after the little amount I have looked up so far this is the site to find it.
Cheers & Beers
Flighty

Stropp
4th September 2014, 05:42 PM
welcome to the forum mate, plenty on here with the same setup as you, enjoy your stay with us.

MEGOMONSTER
4th September 2014, 05:46 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
4th September 2014, 06:56 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard

Dhuck
4th September 2014, 07:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
4th September 2014, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

DX grunt
4th September 2014, 07:15 PM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum and great to see another Sandgroper on here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Sherro
4th September 2014, 08:52 PM
G'day Paul welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
5th September 2014, 09:20 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen