PDA

View Full Version : MMMM did you feel something?

macca
3rd September 2014, 01:24 PM
Nuff said!

MEGOMONSTER
3rd September 2014, 01:30 PM
Nuff said!

Looks like he head butted the windscreen.

Family4x4
3rd September 2014, 01:31 PM
looks like someone may have not had a seat belt on.

macca
3rd September 2014, 01:34 PM
Just about every thing in that photo say ouch!

megatexture
3rd September 2014, 07:57 PM
He needs to adjust his head lights they are pointing down a bit too much

FNQGU
3rd September 2014, 08:19 PM
Ahh, but other vehicles would have still been in the ditch...

:first:

krbrooking
3rd September 2014, 08:30 PM
If it's a 4.2td can I have his motor

Sent from me using Forum Runner

the evil twin
4th September 2014, 02:10 PM
If it's a 4.2td can I have his motor

Sent from me using Forum Runner

No good to you mate... thats a left hand drive for the Northern Hemisphere market so the motor turns the other way

Winnie
4th September 2014, 02:17 PM
No good to you mate... thats a left hand drive for the Northern Hemisphere market so the motor turns the other way

Hmm, 5 reverse gears. Haha

Timbo15
5th September 2014, 04:55 PM
Did a quick google search of this image found an article from Norway. The page is obviously in Norwegian but here is a rough translation.
http://www.dt.no/nyheter/kjempehull-rev-fremakselen-av-bilen-1.7477795

edit: for those lazy. or on mobile.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/09/61.jpg
HARD LANDING: The friend who was sitting on, hit her head on the windshield when the car landed on the other side of the road. (PHOTO: ERLEND COPPER FARM)

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/09/62.jpg
HIT BUT NOT MORE: The car pulled out of the shaft right after running into the edge of the other side of the hole in the road. (PHOTO: ERLEND COPPER FARM)

Lars Petter Yndesdal (21) will probably never forget the drive from Hokksund towards Skotselv, Monday night. It was raining heavily and the street lights were dark. So much it rained, he had difficulty seeing in front of him.
It was only seconds before he ran into it, he noticed the gaping hole in the road on fv62. - I saw nothing. About the road collapsed just as I was or if it had raged before, I have no idea, says Yndesdal, explaining that he still did not quite know what it was that happened.

I knew that the car bottomed against the edge of the hole. The front wheels went into the edge, while the body went over and onto the tarmac. So I twisted fremakselen of the car, and the rest of the car slid on the pavement on the other side of the hole, he explains. Yndesdal did not think much before he was on the other side. - When I landed, I thought only of how it went with my friend who was sitting on. She peel into the windshield, tells Yndesdal, which itself came from it without physical damage. Both the neighbors and other motorists came to help. The car being pulled further into the asphalt, so it should not be dragged out of the water. And soon the ambulance and fire truck on site

In retrospect, Lars Petter thought that they could have drowned if the car had gone into the hole and water. - There was so much water. It rushed down the road, he said. - How's your friend who hit her head on the windshield? - She had a headache, but it starts to improve, says Yndesdal. Yesterday he found again fremakselen. It had been washed some distance from the road and down the slope