PDA

View Full Version : cowboy

cowboy221962
21st February 2011, 06:44 PM
hi all my name is rob and my gf is karen i have a nissan patrol gq 89 which we have got ready to do up so when can do some four wheel driving as the kids enjoy it and enjoy going they also enjoy watching the 4wd dvds

AB
21st February 2011, 06:46 PM
Hi Rob, welcome to the forum mate.

I moved your post into It's own section so others can see it better.

Enjoy the forum mate and if your after the manuals then just genuinely join in some convos mate, won't take long.

I had to delete your 10 questions in an existing post as no one will see them there mate.

Enjoy!

Dhuck
21st February 2011, 06:46 PM
welcome to the forum Rob. Feel free to ask questions and join in the conversations.

big_fletch
21st February 2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Rob welcome to the forum mate, feel free to join in the convos and post up some pics of your patrol..
Great to have another member

Fletcha

wildgu6
21st February 2011, 07:34 PM
Hey Rob, Welcome aboard buddy,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Clunk
21st February 2011, 07:44 PM
G'day to you and your missus, welcome to the forum and enjoy

Sir Roofy
21st February 2011, 07:49 PM
welcome aboard rob&karen enjoy your stay

growler2058
21st February 2011, 08:06 PM
G'day Rob n Karen there's a great bunch of fellow trollers here that will be able to fill you with a wealth of info, i've only been here a coupla days but looking around the different posts has proved to be a no.1 forum to join

Finly Owner
21st February 2011, 11:20 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob and Karen, where r u from

Tim

Maxhead
22nd February 2011, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:46 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul