PDA

View Full Version : Hi, and stuff

Terrol
2nd September 2014, 09:19 PM
Hi, the name is Damien, otherwise known as Sok, to my father as Asshole, and on this forum, Terrol.

The machine: 1992 Nissan WD21 Terrano with a 4spd slushbox

The Dream: Manual conversion - reduce the drivetrain losses and hopefully gain better fuel economy
Intercooler - to avoid nasty temperatures when I do eventually feed it more fuel
EGT and boost gauge - need to keep an eye on things now don't we
Solid Axle Front End - I find the IFS to be a little restrictive, this is based on previously owning a Navara Dualcab.

Otherwise, I am a 29 y.o, having returned from the UK with my lovely Fiancee, looking for an apprenticeship in the electrical industry
after having completed career changing study. Used to be a parts interpreter in a dead end job that thankfully sacked me (read: I worked
for/with a pack of *****).

Cheers!

AB
2nd September 2014, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

MEGOMONSTER
2nd September 2014, 10:27 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 11:04 PM
g'day Terrol, welcome aboard........ so when's the patrol arriving?

growler2058
3rd September 2014, 04:57 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard

my third 256
3rd September 2014, 07:57 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen
you do realise this is a dedicated site for nissan patrols and not other models terrol

threedogs
3rd September 2014, 09:07 AM
hello and welcome to the Forum

pad
3rd September 2014, 02:35 PM
Welcome aboard! :)

Drewboyaus
3rd September 2014, 04:42 PM
G'day mate, welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Stropp
3rd September 2014, 04:58 PM
welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
3rd September 2014, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Sherro
3rd September 2014, 09:09 PM
G'day mate welcome to the forum.

Terrol
7th September 2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, yes I do realise this a forum dedicated to patrols (what better place to find the information I need!!)

If it does ease the minds of some, my father has a 07 3.0 ST with 33's and 2" lift, I'm sure he'll pop on here from time to time.

I may eventually join the elite and have a patrol to one day call my own, but for now, the terrano is what I have to work with!