PDA

View Full Version : Introduction from PAULC

PAULC
21st February 2011, 12:34 PM
Gidday How's it going.

I bought my first Patrol - 1996 GQ - about a year ago and am very happy with it. I took it to Fraser island about two weeks after I picked it up and had a great ten days up there.
I thought it would be a good idea to join NissanPatrol.com. and communicate with people who enjoy driving Patrols and know what their talking about.

Thanks

Bob
21st February 2011, 12:36 PM
Welcome Paul. Great mob of Guys & Gals on this Forum with lots of experience and knowledge which they are quite willing to share. Join in and enjoy

YNOT
21st February 2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul, Where do you call home?

Tony

AB
21st February 2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul, feel free to ask any questions mate and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
21st February 2011, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul

Sir Roofy
21st February 2011, 03:29 PM
Welcome aboard paul

Bigrig
21st February 2011, 05:25 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Are you from QLD? Just you mention having gone to Fraser ... if so, good stuff, another Queenslander!!!! Great people, information and laughs to be had on here mate, so don't be shy and feel free to join in the conversations to make the most of it.

Not sure if you're interested, but depending on where you are based, a bunch of us are heading up to Landcruiser Mountain Park on the weekend of the 5th and 6th March (some going Friday through to Monday) - check out the thread under Clubs and Events (QLD) and if you're up for it, you are more than welcome to tag along and have a bit of fun.

big_fletch
21st February 2011, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great bunch of people on here..

Fletcha

wildgu6
21st February 2011, 07:30 PM
Hey Paul, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

Clunk
21st February 2011, 08:03 PM
G'day Paul, wlecom on board and enjoy everything that this forum has to offer mate.

growler2058
21st February 2011, 08:16 PM
G'day Paul, this is the 3rd forum I've joined and rekon it's the only one i'm guna keep lookin at, quality info, and a friendly enviro enjoy the ride

Finly Owner
21st February 2011, 11:19 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Paul, I take it you're from Brissie?

Tim

nowoolies
22nd February 2011, 01:18 AM
g`day Paul
welcome on board mate loads of laughs and bucket of info here enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

Maxhead
22nd February 2011, 07:27 AM
G'Day Paul, welcome to the forum mate

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:46 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul