PDA

View Full Version : NP.com.au on Simon Christie's 4WD Pro tips...

Hodge
27th August 2014, 08:50 PM
So I've got random episodes of 4wd pro tips playing in the background while packing up in the garage... And next thing I see is, Darren shovelling around Mudskis Patrol?! What the f.... I had no clue the forum was featured on the show. That's gold!

For those curious it's episode 52.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/show-tips.php?id=52

Maxhead
27th August 2014, 08:54 PM
Hahaah, another great meetup :) I believe it was Dazzas niece who did the reporting for the show...Job well done

growler2058
27th August 2014, 08:58 PM
And we got on during the forum Loveday meetup
I actually got a starring role with Agatha :) very famous we are hahahaha

MudRunnerTD
27th August 2014, 09:06 PM
Lol yeah I shot most of that story from behind the cam. Came up great I recon. We have been featured a couple of times actually and quite a few guys have scored a "Your Rig" feature.

Winner.

AB
27th August 2014, 09:06 PM
I used to be like a stunned deer in headlights when that camera was in my face when we first started the forum.

MudRunnerTD
27th August 2014, 09:08 PM
I used to be like a stunned deer in headlights when that camera was in my face when we first started the forum.

And now your just the Kool dude hey!

Hodge
27th August 2014, 09:10 PM

You've done well under pressure and unprepared at the show... Speaking of which, have you heard anything about when that will air ??

AB
27th August 2014, 09:14 PM
You've done well under pressure and unprepared at the show... Speaking of which, have you heard anything about when that will air ??

Yeah no idea actually, ill find out...

AB
28th August 2014, 06:29 AM
And now your just the Kool dude hey!

Still like a deer in headlights now that I think about it...lol

Stropp
28th August 2014, 05:53 PM
got it wrong about the best patrol mate ;) ;)