PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

havenfun2014
25th August 2014, 12:38 AM
Hi All,

My name is Phil and I have wanted to join this site for several years now and have not got around to doing it until today. I am a middle aged married man with three kids and 8 Grandchildren. I have been a proud owner of a Nissan Patrol since 1997. I purchased a three month old GQ 1997, 4.2 with 38,000km and have been very happy with it ever since. I have been to all parts of Australian and the old girl has never let me down. I have always maintained her and she is in top condition.

One of the main reasons I have joined this forum is because I have now "semi retired" and my wife and I are going to head off around Australia in March next year. But before leaving sunny Perth I need to respray and update the car. I fully understand that networking is the best way to get good quality work, products, tips and information. I hope this site will help get me ready for the big trip.

I also look forward to meeting other people with simular interests.

Take care and drive safe.

Regards

Phil

Avo
25th August 2014, 01:47 AM
welcome to the forum from another west aussie mate..yep there's a few guys here from perth and surrounds..if they [pop in and say hello wack ya question in the appropiate section and you'll be sure to get answers.get hold of Clunk he works not far from people I think that could handle panel work

Cheers neil

growler2058
25th August 2014, 05:09 AM
G'day Phil welcome aboard mate

cos
25th August 2014, 05:19 AM
Welcome , can' help in any way ( since i'm european ) with you request but I admire you future trip plans .

MEGOMONSTER
25th August 2014, 05:37 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

DX grunt
25th August 2014, 05:45 AM
G'day Phil

Welcome to the forum and great to have another Sandgroper onboard.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Dhuck
25th August 2014, 07:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

my third 256
25th August 2014, 07:30 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

AB
25th August 2014, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

NissanGQ4.2
27th August 2014, 03:11 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Phil

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out when they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Stropp
27th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Hi Phil, welcome to the forum mate, good to have another westy here.

Sherro
27th August 2014, 08:46 PM
G'day Phil welcome to the forum mate.

havenfun2014
29th August 2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks all for the welcomes,

I am still navigating around the site so please forgive me if I get thinks wrong.

Regards

Phil

pad
3rd September 2014, 02:48 PM
Welcome aboard mate