PDA

View Full Version : nissan patrol TD42

banksy
23rd August 2014, 08:30 PM
Hi guys I'm new and hered through a friend and thought I'd give it a go I've got 3 patrol one a 3ltr gu and another a gq injected 5ltr on nos and the problem one a gu dual cab td 42 there that's a bit about my self have been around them for years but the td 42 is doing my head in on cold start have done new fuel lines and filter and motor rebuilt and 12mm plunger and first start is rough and Smokey and then after a why'll it come good have done new glow plug and a manual glow switch and still the same please help

growler2058
23rd August 2014, 08:42 PM
G'day mate welcome abiard

AB
23rd August 2014, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

banksy
23rd August 2014, 09:13 PM
Hi there have just signed up and new and ha've posted a question I just seeing if I've done it properly

NissanGQ4.2
23rd August 2014, 09:34 PM
Welcome 2 the forum mate,

You originally had 2 post this one and an identical one in the same section of the forum under general nissan patrol chat, one post was deleted and this one was moved into the introduction section of the forum.

I would recommend posting your question up again as not all members that way be able 2 help read the intro section

Cheers

Toddie

Stropp
23rd August 2014, 09:34 PM
Hi banksy welcome to the forum, pm nissannewby he may be able to help.

MEGOMONSTER
23rd August 2014, 10:59 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sherro
24th August 2014, 09:25 AM
G'day Banksy welcome to the forum mate.

Dhuck
25th August 2014, 07:06 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.