PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Perth

Woof
22nd August 2014, 09:03 PM
After putting up with the tosser that owns the business where I work, I have handed in my resignation today, finish work there on the 24th of September.
Got another job South of Perth, do not know much about it at the moment, like where it is, how to get there, what I am doing, where I am living etc etc.

So bloody happy though.

growler2058
22nd August 2014, 09:04 PM
Well done Dogman! Happy for ya man

Maxhead
22nd August 2014, 09:08 PM
Just retire, jump in the truck and head for countless days of pure bliss...lol Hope all works out for ya Wayno!

TPC
22nd August 2014, 09:08 PM
Good news Doggy, congrats.

AB
22nd August 2014, 09:10 PM
Good news doggy, sounds like a good journey ahead mate, best of luck!!

MudRunnerTD
22nd August 2014, 09:18 PM
Wow good on ya Doggy, good luck mate and may only good things come your way mate.

NissanGQ4.2
22nd August 2014, 09:18 PM
How do you not know any of these "like where it is, how to get there, what I am doing"??????????

Good luck with wherever you are and what ever you are doin

Stropp
22nd August 2014, 09:25 PM
do not know much about it at the moment, like where it is, how to get there, what I am doing, where I am living etc etc.

So bloody happy though.

Well done mate I'd come visit but if you don't know all that shit how will I know where to go?

jack
22nd August 2014, 09:31 PM
Great move, you've been thinking about it for a while. All will work out fine I'm sure.

Woof
22nd August 2014, 09:59 PM
How do you not know any of these "like where it is, how to get there, what I am doing"??????????

Good luck with wherever you are and what ever you are doin

Just winging it at the moment Todd, got the job that is all that matters..................things always have a way of sorting themselves out..............PS I do not like avocados.

Avo
22nd August 2014, 10:05 PM
OK here's what he'll look like on a Friday night.......Onya Doggy...

Avo
22nd August 2014, 10:07 PM
Well done mate I'd come visit but if you don't know all that shit how will I know where to go?

do you want to be told...again.

TPC
22nd August 2014, 10:20 PM
Is that something you caught for dinner tonight?

Woof
22nd August 2014, 10:25 PM

Yes, I am heading to Possum and Avocado country......................just remember the 2 metre rule mate, my own personal space on this planet.............so NO HUGS

DX grunt
22nd August 2014, 11:49 PM
Congrats, Wayne.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Stropp
23rd August 2014, 12:07 AM
........PS I do not like avocados.

Just remember doggy, I love avocados :)

mudnut
23rd August 2014, 12:19 AM
Onya, Wayne. Life is too short to be stuck in a place that sucks. Enjoy the new job, mate.

Woof
18th September 2014, 09:01 PM
The new GM has been trying for the last week to get me to stay, informed him today that I am still finishing up next Wednesday....................Possum country here I come, fresh air, no people, beaches, fishing, forests, moonshine and more

Stropp
19th September 2014, 12:34 AM
The new GM has been trying for the last week to get me to stay, informed him today that I am still finishing up next Wednesday....................Possum country here I come, fresh air, no people, beaches, fishing, forests, moonshine and more

Just that big galoot you gotta put up with now mate :) have a ball I know said galoot will look after you.

Clunk
20th September 2014, 01:16 AM
Just that big galoot you gotta put up with now mate :) have a ball I know said galoot will look after you.

The big galoot is a fine host, he'll definitely look after you

Woof
3rd October 2014, 08:01 PM
Well time has come, Patrol is all packed, heading down South tomorrow.
Not sure if I will be on the internet for a while, will just have to see what happens.

Play nicely everyone, catch you all later

AB
3rd October 2014, 08:02 PM
Well time has come, Patrol is all packed, heading down South tomorrow.
Not sure if I will be on the internet for a while, will just have to see what happens.

Play nicely everyone, catch you all later

Best of luck Doggy!!!!!

rusty_nail
3rd October 2014, 08:12 PM
Good luck with the move mate!!!

Clunk
3rd October 2014, 08:12 PM
All the best Doggy, give the possums a hug for me ;):D

Winnie
3rd October 2014, 08:29 PM
Onya doggy! Best of luck mate

the evil twin
3rd October 2014, 08:34 PM
Best of luck old mate... don't eat any bad chitlins

jack
3rd October 2014, 08:34 PM
Take care Doggy, a new phase of your life begins.

growler2058
3rd October 2014, 08:36 PM
Well done mate. Enjoy!

Stropp
3rd October 2014, 08:44 PM
Good luck mate you will need it down there ;)

Avo
3rd October 2014, 09:27 PM
I can't farken wait.....you'll love it down here..time to make some more people wish they lived here to...sorry about the crowd you'll be hangin with but hey..gotta take the good with the bad(and the ugly)

Woof
3rd October 2014, 09:33 PM
I can't farken wait.....you'll love it down here..time to make some more people wish they lived here to...sorry about the crowd you'll be hangin with but hey..gotta take the good with the bad(and the ugly)

Yep looking forward to it mate............................like I just said on the phone..NO BLOODY HUGS

TPC
4th October 2014, 01:31 AM
Make sure you collect some roadkill for Neil on the way.
Good luck Doggy.

DX grunt
4th October 2014, 04:26 AM
All the best, Wayne.

Take care down there.

Rossco

Woof
31st October 2014, 09:20 PM
My new home, been living there for a month so far..........and loving it.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/019_zps4c337566.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/019_zps4c337566.jpg.html)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/010_zps496c9a84.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/010_zps496c9a84.jpg.html)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/016_zps11ee6dd1.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/016_zps11ee6dd1.jpg.html)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/013_zpsa63a687a.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/013_zpsa63a687a.jpg.html)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/025_zpsf5f9dbfb.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/025_zpsf5f9dbfb.jpg.html)

BigRAWesty
31st October 2014, 09:24 PM
Wicked. Looks a bloody retreat that's for sure.
Any fishing??

TPC
31st October 2014, 09:28 PM
I am very envious.
So you are not sick of avocado's and possum's yet?

Woof
31st October 2014, 09:29 PM
Wicked. Looks a bloody retreat that's for sure.
Any fishing??

No fishing yet mate, every time I think about going on the weekends it bloody rains............this old dog does not like getting wet...lol
Talking to a few blokes 2 weeks ago and they got 2 very nice rainbows, 3.5 & 4lbs

Avo
31st October 2014, 10:00 PM
I am very envious.

he loves it down here mate..this is his office on a good day

Woof
31st October 2014, 10:16 PM
I am very envious.

Don't like avocados and have not seen any possums yet, talking to the Possum Poacher this afternoon and he has requested that I bring him one large bucket of Kentucky Fried Possum on the way back this Sunday...lol

TPC
31st October 2014, 10:26 PM
Don't like avocados and have not seen any possums yet, talking to the Possum Poacher this afternoon and he has requested that I bring him one large bucket of Kentucky Fried Possum on the way back this Sunday...lol
Just make sure its made with fresh roadkill.

Avo
31st October 2014, 10:36 PM
Deep fried..... roadside..... sun baked possum..

TPC
31st October 2014, 10:52 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50965&stc=1

mmmmm possum

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50966&stc=1

Beachbums
1st November 2014, 11:59 AM
So how's it going down there for you Dogster? Jan and I reckon your office pics look like it'd be a hard place to force yourself to go to each morning. :-)

And the big one............. how's the Pup handling being split from the old dog ?

Cheers, Wayne

Woof
1st November 2014, 08:07 PM
So how's it going down there for you Dogster? Jan and I reckon your office pics look like it'd be a hard place to force yourself to go to each morning. :-)

And the big one............. how's the Pup handling being split from the old dog ?

Cheers, Wayne

Pup is going great Beachy, just wants me to leave..lol
Very good learning curve for him and he is enjoying it.

Can't wait till tomorrow so I can head back down there mate, loving the peace and quiet

the evil twin
1st November 2014, 08:52 PM
Pup is going great Beachy, just wants me to leave..lol

ROFL... good to see it's working out for ya old mate.
When you get the Trout scene wired let me know, I'll bring the Carbide and we'll have a cook up.

AB
1st November 2014, 09:00 PM
Living the dream doggy, looks like a great spot!

Beachbums
2nd November 2014, 12:55 PM
ROFL... good to see it's working out for ya old mate.
When you get the Trout scene wired let me know, I'll bring the Carbide and we'll have a cook up.

Count me in for that :-) There's some big Redfin down around there too that I want to catch. Still trying to crack the Kilo mark on those puppies.

Maybe a swag run down to visit the Dogster is needed ET? Grab Bri and the Dutyone too.

You got enough room for us Doggy?

Cheers, Wayne

Avo
2nd November 2014, 04:47 PM
Count me in for that :-) There's some big Redfin down around there too that I want to catch. Still trying to crack the Kilo mark on those puppies.

Maybe a swag run down to visit the Dogster is needed ET? Grab Bri and the Dutyone too.

You got enough room for us Doggy?

Cheers, Wayne

i'll take you out to spots where you'll push the 2kg mark..and pull in 1kg ones most of the day..

Beachbums
2nd November 2014, 05:45 PM
i'll take you out to spots where you'll push the 2kg mark..and pull in 1kg ones most of the day..

Now there's an offer I just can't refuse, mucho thanks.

I get back in December, maybe we can get something going around then?

Cheers, Wayne

the evil twin
2nd November 2014, 05:52 PM
Two words - SWAG RUN

Avo
2nd November 2014, 05:57 PM
sounds like a plan.

DX grunt
2nd November 2014, 07:12 PM
Two words - SWAG RUN

I'll be in that. Let me know sooner rather than later so I can try to plan. lol.

My swag will be sitting on top of my high density foam, double bed mattress, inside my pod. lol.

clawrence
2nd November 2014, 09:33 PM
Some of my favourite words Pemberton, swag, trout & redfin - If there is room for another member I am well overdue for a run down to Pembi !!

Avo
2nd November 2014, 10:20 PM
once we get proper dates we'll organise a swag away weekend

Beachbums
3rd November 2014, 11:40 AM
Two words - SWAG RUN

Yep, I reckon that's the go ET. December will be hard with the leadup to he silly season but lets see what we can do......

Cheers, Wayne

the evil twin
3rd November 2014, 02:18 PM
Yep, I reckon that's the go ET. December will be hard with the leadup to he silly season but lets see what we can do......

Cheers, Wayne

Agree and we would obviously need to fit in with wa 489 and his kind offer.
Even if it didn't work this swing the Redfin sure won't be going anywhere.
Grunter on the other hand... Pffft... (just jokin' Ross, be great to catch up after I couldn't get to Feral Flats)

Avo
3rd November 2014, 03:55 PM
guys I'm pretty much free most weekends..unless something untoward happens of course..if I know a date the better and more chance of making sure someone else is here to look after the farm

Beachbums
3rd November 2014, 05:52 PM
guys I'm pretty much free most weekends..unless something untoward happens of course..if I know a date the better and more chance of making sure someone else is here to look after the farm

Hmmmm.............. hows a midweeker sound?? Maybe head down on a Thursday do 2 nights come back Saturday?

Cheers, Wayne

jack
3rd November 2014, 08:17 PM
Here's something that may interest you guys.

Avo
4th November 2014, 08:43 PM
no chance whatso ever on a weekeday mate..i have to babysit the old bugger(doggy) and have 2 teams of backpackers aswell picking avacodos..this is our busy time till about febuary

Avo
16th November 2014, 03:46 PM
Possum country.

Woof
18th January 2015, 08:30 PM
Well I have returned from my time down South, had a great time there with Possum........now comes the big decision, look for another job or give up work completely

Sir Roofy
18th January 2015, 08:42 PM
well i have returned from my time down south, had a great time there with possum........now comes the big decision, look for another job or give up work completely

go part time mate if you can afford it give up and travel oz

Woof
18th January 2015, 08:46 PM
go part time mate if you can afford it give up and travel oz

Thinking of retiring and travelling Roofy, going to see an accountant this week before I decide.......................not sure what to do really, probably can't afford it but getting on in years and life is too short mate

Sir Roofy
18th January 2015, 08:54 PM
thinking of retiring and travelling roofy, going to see an accountant this week before i decide.......................not sure what to do really, probably can't afford it but getting on in years and life is too short mate

if your clear of any debt its only a matter fuel and tucker and the odd job
can be done

jack
18th January 2015, 09:13 PM
Well I have returned from my time down South, had a great time there with Possum........now comes the big decision, look for another job or give up work completely
Big decision Doggy, think about it and follow your heart. It will turn out the right decision for you.
Good luck.

Woof
18th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Big decision Doggy, think about it and follow your heart. It will turn out the right decision for you.
Good luck.

My heart says DO IT, just got to avoid paying tax on my super

Stropp
19th January 2015, 02:06 PM
i currently have an advisor and im doing transition to retirement, withdraw 10% of super free and then reinvest 35k and get a tax deduction, this way im only putting in a couple of k and getting both tax breaks and building my super, a good bloke should be able to sort it for you. if you need someone i can forward rogers details to you.

Woof
26th October 2015, 05:55 PM
The time has come again I think, starting to get itchy feet

Clunk
26th October 2015, 06:21 PM
Isn't that just tinea?

Woof
26th October 2015, 06:45 PM
Isn't that just tinea?

Wish it was mate as I can treat that...............just bored sh!tless, all I am doing is drinking and smoking....

the evil twin
26th October 2015, 06:46 PM

... see that huge line of Kiwis over there?
Join the end and wait your turn

AB
26th October 2015, 07:01 PM
, all I am doing is drinking and smoking....

Sounds like paradise to me Doggy!

Woof
26th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Sounds like paradise to me Doggy!

HAHAHAHAHA, no it's not AB, believe it or not but you do get sick of it

Clunk
26th October 2015, 08:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, no it's not AB, believe it or not but you do get sick of it
You can always come round here and watch the kids lol

Woof
26th October 2015, 08:50 PM
You can always come round here and watch the kids lol

Sorry but I could not read your post as I need new glasses mate........

Avo
26th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Wish it was mate as I can treat that...............just bored sh!tless, all I am doing is drinking and smoking....

yeah I never use to drink or smoke till I met Doggy,now that's all I do to now

Sir Roofy
26th October 2015, 08:56 PM
Got a map on the wall ? get the darts out step back 10 paces close your eyes
throw a dart where it hits is your first destination GOOD LUCK with it mate

DX grunt
26th October 2015, 09:12 PM
I'm going to head down the SW in 2-3 weeks. You wanna meet up somewhere?

Woof
27th October 2015, 04:19 PM
I'm going to head down the SW in 2-3 weeks. You wanna meet up somewhere?

Spoke to Avo last night, sounds good mate

threedogs
27th October 2015, 04:27 PM
Got a map on the wall ? get the darts out step back 10 paces close your eyes
throw a dart where it hits is your first destination GOOD LUCK with it mate

Exactely how we picked Bearii as a fishing spot

Woof
2nd December 2015, 10:08 PM
Time has come, just got to talk to my 2 sons to see if they are OK with me going for a drive

Stropp
2nd December 2015, 10:54 PM
Time has come, just got to talk to my 2 sons to see if they are OK with me going for a drive

About time

Woof
3rd December 2015, 05:08 PM
My sons are cool with it so will be heading off in a week or two

BigRAWesty
3rd December 2015, 06:12 PM
My sons are cool with it so will be heading off in a week or two
Any set destinations?

Woof
3rd December 2015, 06:34 PM
Any set destinations?

East again mate, spend xmas with my family in cold Bathurst then may head down Vic way.........that's if the Patrol does not blow up..hahahahahahaha

BigRAWesty
3rd December 2015, 06:35 PM
Well fingers crossed hey.
Fell free to drop in down this way if you come this far down.

jack
3rd December 2015, 09:34 PM
East again mate, spend xmas with my family in cold Bathurst then may head down Vic way.........that's if the Patrol does not blow up..hahahahahahaha

Sounds like another meet and greet at AB's is on the cards.
I'm in.

Clunk
3rd December 2015, 09:54 PM
Sounds like another meet and greet at AB's is on the cards.
I'm in.

He'll only make up some lame excuse not to attend like he did last time.................... GQ blew up indeed, what a crock that was hahahahahahaha

LaughingBeagles
3rd December 2015, 10:18 PM
Safe trip mate.

Tap tap tap

Stropp
4th December 2015, 12:56 PM

have a good trip mate

Woof
15th December 2015, 07:14 PM
Well nearly in Bathurst, just cooling off and drinking cold beer in Broken Hill for the night........bloody hell what a hot drive
Only roughly 960ks tomorrow and I can relax with my family for a while

Stropp
15th December 2015, 07:16 PM
you didnt make bad time doggy, take it easy over there, lot of weird new south welshmen :)

Woof
15th December 2015, 07:37 PM
you didnt make bad time doggy, take it easy over there, lot of weird new south welshmen :)

Don't worry mate, I always know when I'm in NSW.........roads turn to sh!t and there are goats on the side of the road

NissanGQ4.2
15th December 2015, 07:54 PM

Think calling us weird is a bit of an understatement, doggy fits in well hence why he keeps coming back

Avo
15th December 2015, 10:30 PM
Think calling us weird is a bit of an understatement, doggy fits in well hence why he keeps coming back

no he keeps running back and forth cause no one will repair the dog proof fence

Woof
17th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Nearly home, just 2 more days to go then my holiday time comes to an end.................................back to the W word after 12 months off

NissanGQ4.2
17th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Nearly home, just 2 more days to go then my holiday time comes to an end.................................back to the W word after 12 months off

And no visit..............slacker!!!!!

Woof
17th February 2016, 06:25 PM
And no visit..............slacker!!!!!

Sorry mate, definitely next trip..........had family stuff to do