PDA

View Full Version : another newby

outoftown
20th February 2011, 03:13 PM
needing some help fixing my car after being the floods around rockhampton xmas 2010. have 93 ti gq tb42e 5spd, cheers Ben

YNOT
20th February 2011, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Ben.
Besides the car how did you and your family go in the floods?

Tell us about the Patrol and ask any questions you want, we like photos on here to if you get the chance.

Tony

nowoolies
20th February 2011, 03:30 PM
g`day Ben
welcome mate heaps of laughs and bucket loads of info enjoy
nowoolies
Paul

big_fletch
20th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, plenty of guys here with massive amounts of knowledge who will be sure to help out

Bob
20th February 2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome Ben. Hopefully someone on the Forum can help with your probs with the Trol

Sir Roofy
20th February 2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome aboard ben

Bigrig
20th February 2011, 05:27 PM
G'day Ben - welcome aboard mate. Tough time of things been had up there mate, so ask away and hopefully we can assist in whatever way possible.

wildgu6
20th February 2011, 05:41 PM
Hey Ben, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you have a great 2011.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete

AB
20th February 2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forum Ben, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
20th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Ben.

Maxhead
20th February 2011, 08:27 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
20th February 2011, 09:24 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ben

We will help as much as we can

Tim

Clunk
26th February 2011, 02:35 AM
G'day Ben, welcome to the forum mate, have a good look around, top people on here with a wealth of knowledge (I'm not one of them lol), so all ya gotta do is ask and someone is always willing to help.

nowoolies
26th February 2011, 09:21 AM
G'day Ben, welcome to the forum mate, have a good look around, top people on here with a wealth of knowledge (I'm not one of them lol), so all ya gotta do is ask and someone is always willing to help.

what ya talking about mate ????????????(your not one of them)
you got bucket loads ..................... rotflmao

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 09:25 AM
G'day Ben

Welcome to the forum.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:45 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul