PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Warn! - Got my Decal Set

doka404
13th August 2014, 02:33 PM
So I was rebuilding my old Warn M8000 winch and thought I would go the hole hog ,fter cleaning it up and giving it a coat of paint, and get a new decal/sticker set for it.

But could I find one anywhere..no way.

So I emailed Warn not really expecting much, but hoping they can sell me a set or tell me they are not available.
But after a few days I got an email back saying a set was on its way!

Well today these turned up in the post from the USA..all free, no charge. Got to love Warn Service.

BTW - I just filled out the contact page at - http://warn.com/corporate/contactus.jsp with my initial question about the decal sets.

idiot 1
13th August 2014, 03:09 PM
guess they think by giving you free stickers at least their product is being advertised on your vehicle. win for them too.

doka404
13th August 2014, 03:19 PM
Well the stickers wont be going on my truck, but the decals for the winch (lock/unlock free wheel etc) will be going back on the winch

MudRunnerTD
13th August 2014, 04:49 PM
yep i did the same thong for my Himount and they sent me a full set of decals for the himount and a few others for free! awesome!

macca
13th August 2014, 05:29 PM
You and Warn both want the winch looking good...
Great to hear when someone wants to do it right.

AB
13th August 2014, 05:50 PM
Nice one, I might do the same when I get time to do mine.

NissanGQ4.2
13th August 2014, 05:51 PM
I wonder if I email them saying I have their stickers but need a winch 2 put them on they would send me 1 for free *L*

MudRunnerTD
13th August 2014, 05:53 PM
Nice one, I might do the same when I get time to do mine.

You definitely should AB, jsut click on teh link, say you are doing up a Himount and would like to get some new stickers for it. a Package from the USA will arrive a couple of weeks later!

Rossco
21st August 2014, 10:36 PM
I thought about trying this for my high mount, but will now. That's awesome, good customer service :)

doka404
23rd August 2014, 09:48 AM
Do it..putting the new decals on really finished off the winch rebuild. And made it look brand new..

I thought about trying this for my high mount, but will now. That's awesome, good customer service :)

threedogs
23rd August 2014, 10:27 AM
Steve at Warn USA is a great guy he does drive a short wheel base landrover how ever, bit better than a jeep.lol
He has competed in the Outback Challenge so no stranger to Australian conditions

Rossco
23rd August 2014, 08:18 PM
Do it..putting the new decals on really finished off the winch rebuild. And made it look brand new..
Contacted warn last night they got back to me within hours saying they will post them soon. Even attached a service manual too!!! Bloody awesome!!

It should finish the winch off bloody nicely :)

Winnie
23rd August 2014, 08:29 PM
Good on warn then, doing it right.
I dunno what brand but my mate got a heap of new stickers for his camper trailer when he repainted it