PDA

View Full Version : Time for update threedogs .

dads tractor
10th August 2014, 11:41 AM
I've had a quick look around the place and was wondering how your recovery was going and dropping the meds update .

threedogs
10th August 2014, 03:31 PM
Thanks all's going well back to my GP to get all the staples removed on Monday.
I have a withdrawal plan for the meds and now basically just a low dose patch and some Panadine Forte
now and again.
Best part is full movement and minimum discomfort {staples}
slowly retaining my strength long way to go, but thinking the weekend after Sept 11
sounds good for fishing, IMO lol

Bob
10th August 2014, 03:45 PM
slowly retaining my strength long way to go, but thinking the weekend after Sept 11

Looking forward to it TD

dads tractor
10th August 2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks for that mate and I and a lot of others I'm sure look up to you for the grit and determination shown so far , and can only wish for a full and complete recovery with many fishing stories :(embellished of course as there is no substitute with those)

threedogs
10th August 2014, 04:11 PM
Of course all welcome ,but I'll send a few PM's in the coming weeks.
Will need an access update from Jeff [hint, hint] and river level as well please

MEGOMONSTER
10th August 2014, 04:35 PM
Of course all welcome ,but I'll send a few PM's in the coming weeks.
Will need an access update from Jeff [hint, hint] and river level as well please

From the last report I got, the river is way up.
Fishing reports I haven't heard, but its getting to that time of the year when they start fattening up for spawning season.

Glad to hear your still doing well.

threedogs
10th August 2014, 04:39 PM
Just dying to get up there its been so long.
I'll give Roofy a bell and see how he's travelling,
plus I need to rally my troops.
season is closed from sept 1 to dec 1 I think
don't care,,, Im still going

mudnut
10th August 2014, 04:42 PM
Great stuff, TD. So we can now expect quality posts, not quantity now you're nearly off the meds? :tease:

threedogs
10th August 2014, 04:46 PM
yeah,,,, right lol

mudnut
10th August 2014, 05:13 PM
How is the ground near the river in September, TD. I have only really camped up on the Murray in the warmer months. The one time it did pour, the ground became like grease.

threedogs
10th August 2014, 06:06 PM
Its dry as like most spots on the Murray with good shade if required,at Daves camp where we go ,,we fish an outside bend so the bank is 10-15ft below us.
But still easy to get down to cool off in the hotter months, or fetch water etc
I hope you can make it I know its a fair trip for you, but now you have plenty of notice, bring Mudette
At one spot further up stream 3 ppl shoulder to shoulder pulled out 60 fish varying species, over two days
If they are biting its an awesome spot but like most times its called fishing not catching otherwise everyone would do it lol.

mudnut
10th August 2014, 06:21 PM
Mrs mudsane has just informed me, that we have family commitments on the 13th. And the school hollidays start on the 21st.

threedogs
11th August 2014, 12:59 PM
Heres some pics staples are out the long site is my right hand butt, the other smaller 2 are where the electrodes went.
You can see the bruising, but glad the staples are out

rusty_nail
11th August 2014, 01:22 PM
Thanks all's going well back to my GP to get all the staples removed on Monday.
I have a withdrawal plan for the meds and now basically just a low dose patch and some Panadine Forte
now and again.
Best part is full movement and minimum discomfort {staples}

reckon you will make it to the BBQ at matts? it would be good to finally put a face to the name!

mudnut
11th August 2014, 01:42 PM
Heres some pics staples are out the long site is my right hand butt, the other smaller 2 are where the electrodes went.
You can see the bruising, but glad the staples are out
They shoulda sewed in a zipper to make it easier to replace the batteries. Or Are those "Electrodes" really the plugs for the wall socket. :P

threedogs
11th August 2014, 01:47 PM
They shoulda sewed in a zipper to make it easier to replace the batteries. Or Are those "Electrodes" really the plugs for the wall socket. :P

Its all very high tech the internal battery for the generator last about 15 years I think
and I recharge it externally, I can even turn it on and off via a Rare earth magnet.
It does set off security alarms around the shopping centre lol

mudnut
11th August 2014, 01:51 PM
It is amazing what the whizz kids have dreamed up, in our life time. I remember when EFI was considered high tech.

threedogs
11th August 2014, 02:45 PM
It is amazing what the whizz kids have dreamed up, in our life time. I remember when EFI was considered high tech.

Know what you mean I have a "Wheels " magazine from 1958 about the new 12v Transistor AM radio's for cars is this the future or just a fad, the rest they say is history.
It must have a battery/generator like a pace maker or such, no idea it,,, works that all I need to know

Hodge
11th August 2014, 04:21 PM
It does set off security alarms around the shopping centre lol

How you gonna go getting on a plane . lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Forum Runner

threedogs
11th August 2014, 05:00 PM
@ Hodge I have a card stating I have an implant, I would need to turn it off,
plus inform the carrier in advance of my travel plans,
This is my third implant.