PDA

View Full Version : New GU and new to Toowoomba

Tba_GU_2.8
5th August 2014, 10:24 PM
G'day all,

My name's Gav and I have recently purchased a GU 2.8 off a mate, I pick it up on the 27th and will post an avatar once I get some pics.

I have also lived in Toowoomba for about 8 months but work FIFO in WA. My girlfriend and I are keen to start camping and are open for suggestions for some good spots to camp around the Darling Downs.

I have some big plans for my GU but first would like to get out and enjoy it for a while.

MEGOMONSTER
5th August 2014, 10:39 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Mokman
5th August 2014, 10:40 PM
G'day Gav,
Welcome to the forum like you I am new to the forum too and have had my GU TB45 for nearly 3 months now and loving it ! Enjoy the forum the people on hear seem to be an absolute cracking wealth of knowledge, I've heard a lot of good things about 2.8's look forward to hearing your plans I am in the plans stage myself. Sorry cant help with ideas around the Darling Downs but I am sure anywhere you go you guys are gonna have a ball!
Have fun !

Dhuck
6th August 2014, 07:05 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

AB
6th August 2014, 07:08 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

my third 256
6th August 2014, 09:07 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

threedogs
6th August 2014, 10:04 AM
Hi Gavin and welcome to the Forum, jump in anytime and enjoy

Stropp
6th August 2014, 10:15 AM
welcome along to the forum mate, sorry cant help you with camp spots around toowoomba but come to WA and i can.

Sherro
6th August 2014, 03:10 PM
G'day Gav welcome to the forum mate.

tikashooter
6th August 2014, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum. Plenty of help,advice & info here. I'm sure there will be someone that can help
in regards to camping around Darling Downs. I don't know that area at all being that I'm in Vic.
Enjoy

growler2058
6th August 2014, 07:32 PM
Gday Gav welcome aboard mate

happygu
6th August 2014, 09:59 PM
Welcome Gav,

Hope your Patrol is a good one, and you have lots of fun with it

Punderhead
6th August 2014, 11:03 PM
Welcome mate.

Janowen hills or springs 4x4 park are great places, both in the Warwick direction. There is a small selection of tracks behind Bailee Henderson, but beware of mongrels who have dumped rubbish. (I was there tonight and damaged my sill on an engine block hidden in the grass)
Murphy's creek has a heap of great tracks, but enter from the top and stick to the left of the main track.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Clunk
6th August 2014, 11:11 PM
GdayGav, welcome aboard mate

Drewboyaus
9th August 2014, 09:58 PM
G'day mate, welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mandrake
10th August 2014, 02:23 AM
G'day and welcome to the forum cheers