PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined!

Jack's Mum
3rd August 2014, 10:19 AM
:smile: Hi! Just joined, so thought to say 'Hi!' to everyone! I was originally looking for info on Dingos .. and some great picks of Dingos were attached to this page.
I'm not a 4WD'er, but do live in rural NSW at Tenterfield. Years of previously living down 10klms of winding dirt road, driving a Datsun 1800 for yrs, gives me lots of respect & quite a bit of envy for those with the 'Dato's' younger bigger bro's!

Well, I'm now a reluctant 'Townie' who will never forget some very exciting, very fast 'dirt' driving throughout those yrs., both down 'my' old dirt road & many in the area.

What I'd really like to do now is find the thread about the Dingo's again & post some pics of a new pup I have, recently re-homed recently from a Pet Resuce Centre just out of Inverell. I'd like to know if others think my new pup 'Jack' possibly has some Dingo heritage .. he's about 5mths old & s'posed to be a Boxer cross, but I'm sure the people who 'gave him up' were only going by his colour. I'd be interested to know what you think! :)

Cheers for now.

MEGOMONSTER
3rd August 2014, 10:37 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

NP99
3rd August 2014, 10:58 AM
Welcome mate......some pics????

my third 256
3rd August 2014, 01:59 PM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Sherro
4th August 2014, 10:20 PM
G'day Jack's Mum welcome to the forum.

Dhuck
5th August 2014, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

krbrooking
5th August 2014, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the forum, best forum out.

Drewboyaus
9th August 2014, 10:05 PM
G'day mate, welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

mandrake
10th August 2014, 02:16 AM
Welcome mate and enjoy your stay

threedogs
10th August 2014, 08:51 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum , I used to own a pure Dingo
awhile ago now, great dog IMO

scoutjohny
10th August 2014, 07:51 PM
Wellcome, fellow patrol lover! Loads of super exciting things here and even more exciting friends with advice!:thumbup: