PDA

View Full Version : Lightforce XGT'S

old steve
1st August 2014, 07:57 PM
Anyone know if the XGT;s will fit a gu patrol arb bar ?

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2014, 08:37 PM
Yes perfectly

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2014, 08:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

old steve
1st August 2014, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the replies lads , the TKO reg vehicle , looks good , are utilising the original holes in the bar ? or having to drill further forward ? i pick up my new patrol next friday , and i have a set of XGT'S but when i measured the bar height , its 2 inches shorter then my Navara , so i wasn't sure the nag has an arb bar as well and to the under side of the top centre support on the nav bar is 10 inches , the gu is only 8 , so i did wonder

MudRunnerTD
1st August 2014, 08:53 PM
May they fit perfect mate. Snug but perfect. You might have to turn the mounts around to push them forward but no holes need to be drilled.

nissannewby
1st August 2014, 08:58 PM
Fit even easier on a non airbag compliant bar :)

old steve
1st August 2014, 09:20 PM
Why are they different ? this will be , its a brand new vehicle , its just i had the XGT's , had i not i probably would have fitted something smaller , i was surprised to measure up and see the patrol bar shorter then the nav though

nissannewby
1st August 2014, 09:24 PM
The standard fitment steel bar on a ute is deeper in the section where the spotlights mounts. The adr airbag compliant bars are a little shallower to obviously cater for the airbag compliance but as it has been said they still fit no worries.

Airbags did eventually make their way into the utes and the ones with them have the shalllower compliant bar.