PDA

View Full Version : G'day From Kilcoy

Barra1
27th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Hi guys, long time since I have been on here but it always good to joining forums and have the privilege of the knowledge bank from guys a lot more experienced than me.
I have a 2009 GU 3.0 CRD Ute, my third Nissan after a long association with Tojo. My 1st Ute was a naturally aspirated 4.2 GU, followed by a D40 Navara & now my current truck. Not many mods as I do not mind the performance of most bog std trucks, yes they need a tweak but horses for courses I guess. Mine has a 3 inch exhaust allowing it to breathe a bit better, but nothing else other than the standard fare of bulbar, CB etc.

I look forward to "talking" to you guys & maybe even see some on the road/track somewhere.

Cheers,

Barra

growler2058
27th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Welcome back mate

Dhuck
27th July 2014, 02:51 PM
Welcome back to the forum mate.

MEGOMONSTER
27th July 2014, 02:57 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
27th July 2014, 04:05 PM
hi and welcome with a call sign of Barra you must like your fishing,
I think I'm a bit like you not too many mods over stock, just mods
for efficiency, ask way plenty of answers here for you

Hardyards
27th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Hey Barra,
Welcome back, lots of new people since you have been away. Hi from one of them ;)

Stropp
28th July 2014, 12:39 AM
Welcome back to the forum barra, stay around mate and enjoy the patrol.

Barra1
28th July 2014, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys for such a warm welcome back, I know there are a bunch of people out there with a lot of collective of knowledge who love their vehicle/s and this great land of ours.
Threedogs - nah just a shortening of the surname but I do like a bit of fishing (when I can).

Cheers,

Barra

DX grunt
28th July 2014, 09:10 PM
G'day Barra.

Welcome back. Great to see another ute on the forum.

Take care out there.

Rossco

AB
28th July 2014, 09:43 PM
Welcome back to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

my third 256
30th July 2014, 08:09 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Sherro
3rd August 2014, 08:13 AM
G'day Barra welcome to the forum mate.