PDA

View Full Version : Snow for the kids tomorrow

MudRunnerTD
26th July 2014, 09:31 AM
Righto!!

Thinking of taking the kids to see some snow tomorrow.

Where is it? As close to home as possible

Who wants to come?

Not a big day, cook some snags for lunch while getting cold and using the taboggin. Maybe a snow fight then go home.

lucus30
26th July 2014, 11:09 AM
Righto!!

Thinking of taking the kids to see some snow tomorrow.

Where is it? As close to home as possible

Who wants to come?

Not a big day, cook some snags for lunch while getting cold and using the taboggin. Maybe a snow fight then go home.

Was snow last week at toolangi ha ha

Rossco
26th July 2014, 11:17 AM
I had a quick look last week, there was snow up at Camabaville, but I reckon some of it might of melted by now. Was going to look up Lady Talbot drive, that's usually a good place to go for snow, takes, you around the back of Lake Mountain. They have put up a new sign with open closed status (like the outback ones) and was closed due to "tree risk" Pain in the butt, we are turning into the biggest nanny state ever:( Anyway you can still get up the top other ways, Blue Range Rd will get you there.

Bloodyaussie
26th July 2014, 11:21 AM
Lake mountain is not to bad distance and time wise but we went to MT Matlock and that was killer for a day trip and you have even further to travel..?

Hey drop some stuff off on the way through you big lug...

lucus30
26th July 2014, 11:44 AM
Lake mountain is not to bad distance and time wise but we went to MT Matlock and that was killer for a day trip and you have even further to travel..?

Hey drop some stuff off on the way through you big lug...

I agree mt Matlock would be a killer of a day trip. Its a slow trip even though the distance isn't that far

krbrooking
26th July 2014, 12:17 PM
By the sound of it will prob be going up to lake mountain next sat with the brother inlaw.

Sent from me using Forum Runner