PDA

View Full Version : Endless Air

1tuffgq
18th February 2011, 08:15 PM
Has anyone used an air conditioner pump for endless air? What pump did they use? Still want to keep original aircon pump. Where did you put it. Any pictures or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Woof
18th February 2011, 08:18 PM
Hey mate try here. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2873-D.I.Y.-Endless-Air-On-board-Air-systems&highlight=endless

Ghost
9th March 2011, 01:33 PM
i made my own using the same aircon compressor as the patrol comes with, modded the compressor to allow grease to stay in it. removed the alternator bracket remade it out of mild steel with an extra leg to hang it off and bolted it all back on. I can type up a DIY later this week if you like showing what i did.

YNOT
9th March 2011, 03:03 PM
i made my own using the same aircon compressor as the patrol comes with, modded the compressor to allow grease to stay in it. removed the alternator bracket remade it out of mild steel with an extra leg to hang it off and bolted it all back on. I can type up a DIY later this week if you like showing what i did.

That would be great if you could Brian, with photos please.

Tony

Finly Owner
9th March 2011, 10:03 PM
For air compressing use, a valiant a/c pump is piston compressor so they are an excellent choice for this application. When someone designs fitting redesign it for SD33T!

Tim

Ghost
10th March 2011, 09:49 PM
reason i went with the patrol one was limited space, if its to big it just wont fit