Holy mackeral a hundred posts now I am an expert feel free to ask me anathin
:Yahoo!:

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2014, 11:09 PM
Your the man!!!!

Lol! Good one Gary,

NP99
24th July 2014, 11:25 PM
How would I perceive the world if I only had one sense?

mudnut
25th July 2014, 12:07 AM
Would my RB30 run better with a holley carby? Does an LSD from an MK or MQ fit into the front axle of a GQ without and modifications. Is a white patrol tougher than a two tone grey Patrol. How many relays are used to modify the headlight circuit, and what amp rating do they need to be. Can I run a turbo on a carby RB30? When is the next Victorian meetup. Do you need to jack the whole body from the chassis when replacing the body mounts. Is it worthwhile fitting a rear suspension tower strengthening kit while the body is off the chassis. Is there an aftermarket single point EFI system suited for an RB30? How many screws, nuts and bolts are there in a Patrol? What sizes are they and how much will they cost to replace? Is there a cheap option when it comes to replacing the gearbox? Will a stock RB30 handle 33"tyres without losing too much low down torque? Has the resale value of pre-grenade patrols gone up or down. Does owning a Patrol mean that you have made a good decision. Is it good to rev the guts out of the engine at least once a day. Do you think I have too much time on my hands?

Stropp
25th July 2014, 12:44 AM
Can you explain the space continuem theory for me please :eck05: lol oh and by the way congrats on a hunert posts.

Clunk
25th July 2014, 12:47 AM
took your time!!!!!!

Wine_maker
25th July 2014, 12:47 AM
You are in the beginning of the long way! Stay calm, flame much young padawan! LOL

AB
25th July 2014, 06:13 AM
Well done on the big hundy old mate!!!

threedogs
25th July 2014, 07:18 AM
good one Gary , keep churning them out you pad whore you lol
Where do you find the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And stop stealing BA's job lol

NP99
25th July 2014, 08:43 AM
Can you explain the space continuem theory for me please :eck05: lol oh and by the way congrats on a hunert posts.

The space-time continuum is a mathematical model that combines space and time into a single idea. This spacetime is represented by a model where space is three-dimensional and time has the role of the fourth dimension.

If one follows the model of space that Euclid had, our universe has three dimensions of space, and one dimension of time. By combining space and time into a single manifold, physicists have simplified a good deal of theory, as well as described in a simpler way, the workings of the universe at both the levels of the very large (supergalactic) and very small (subatomic).

As you can see mate, it would be better to have time and space flow through extractors into a 3inch system.....:)

rusty_nail
25th July 2014, 09:06 AM
100 posts! wow good one you mate! imagine how much you will know when you get to Threedogs and growlers post level! hahah

growler2058
25th July 2014, 09:44 AM
Well done man

MEGOMONSTER
25th July 2014, 11:48 AM
On ya mate. Nice hundge

Gary Vansleve
25th July 2014, 11:57 PM
Gee thanks people I could only answer one of mudnuts questions I think Iam gunna go an hide an lie low for a while.

Clunk
26th July 2014, 12:01 AM
Gee thanks people I could only answer one of mudnuts questions I think Iam gunna go an hide an lie low for a while.

You're most welcome mate, keep em coming I say.......... You have a knack with words

Avo
26th July 2014, 12:12 AM
You're most welcome mate, keep em coming I say.......... You have a knack with words

Wow,that's like a compliment....coming from clunk..he's a post whore if ever there was one.