PDA

View Full Version : 12V LED Amber Strip Super Bright Blinker Indicator

altech
24th July 2014, 10:35 PM
Hi Guys, last weekend I fitted these 12v led Amber strips that I got of E-Bay and stuck it on to my Side Mirrors on the GU as the pic's show which just did a update to the car which works very well , so well a motor bike guys came up to me at the traffic lights and said to me " great job " because he could see that I was changing lanes on the freeway and he knew that I was . happy about that as new cars today have them as the "Norm" .
they where easy to fit to with 2X 5mm holes to drill for extra 12v wire to connect to inside guard indicator light wiring ,1/ inside the base as you cant use the electric mirror wires (to tight),but on the side of them that goes too back of mirror works well , 2/ is the bottom of mirror to connect wires to led strip. regards Alex

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12V-LED-Amber-Strip-Super-Bright-Blinker-Indicator-Side-Shine-Slim-Stripe-/171360794112?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e5e63600#ht_3913wt_1218

NP99
25th July 2014, 08:46 AM
Good post mate, thanks for the info

threedogs
25th July 2014, 09:27 AM
Any thing that improves visibility has to be good, well done

altech
11th August 2014, 06:28 PM
Hi Guys. had to replace my flasher unit as the added led made it run faster than normal, went to Auto Pro , got the $ 30 led flasher unit . get home put it in . hmmm no go still the same . went back to Auto Pro ( Hastings ), ask the guy do you have something else , guy says no exchange or money back on electrical , I say don't remember you telling me that when paying for it or signage telling me of this. not happy !!!! . now off my list for Auto bits . move on, found this one Ebay that you can adjusted the speed , came today and Works a treat . $5.14 and free delivery , about 2 weeks to it got to my door regards Alex
p.s. sales person did say to me you can't run both normal globs and leds globes and had all these expensive stuff I can use or just change to leds globes only , I like the $5:14 answer :-)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161260836158?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_5377wt_1218