PDA

View Full Version : New member

scotttuffgq
18th February 2011, 05:59 PM
hi mate how are you i was just what to is a postbillet of get a copy of the work shop manual as i trying to find one as i haven to come a cross it here i have a gq mavrick i have done the grear box in it and a cupple of unthere probles i what to look at

AB
18th February 2011, 06:21 PM
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum mate, I don't quite understand exactly what your asking?

I have had a few blizzardly cold ones though...lol

YNOT
18th February 2011, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Scott, what part of the world are you from?
I moved your post here so people will see it.

You need to have 25 posts up to get access to the manuals, which wont take long if you join in conversations and start a few threads of your own.

Tony

YNOT
18th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum mate, I don't quite understand exactly what your asking?

I have had a few blizzardly cold ones though...lol

I'm completely sober (I'm on call this week end, bummer!) and I'm not sure either?

Posted;
"hi mate how are you i was just what to is a postbillet of get a copy of the work shop manual as i trying to find one as i haven to come a cross it here i have a gq mavrick i have done the grear box in it and a cupple of unthere probles i what to look at "

Maybe;
"Hi mate how are you? I was just wanting to get a copy of the workshop manual as I have been trying to find one until I came across it here.
I have a GQ Maverick, I have done the gearbox in it but have a couple of other problems I want to look at."

Tony

AB
18th February 2011, 06:24 PM
phewww, I was starting to get worried...lol

Dhuck
18th February 2011, 06:25 PM
ummmmmmmm welcome to the forum

Sir Roofy
18th February 2011, 06:43 PM
Welcomeaboard mate tellus a bit about your self and enjoy the ride

big_fletch
18th February 2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
18th February 2011, 08:43 PM
Hia and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Remember join in fun and and hopefully be addicted by the time you do 20 posts and keep going past your 25 posts.

Bigrig
18th February 2011, 11:26 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Great people, information and laughs on here mate, so don't be shy and join in wherever you like and make the most of it!

Clunk
18th February 2011, 11:55 PM
G'day, welcome to the forum mate, it takes hardly any time at all to get to 25 posts and for some people take even less to get over 500 hahahahahaha. Join in and enjoy mate.

Maxhead
19th February 2011, 11:30 AM
G'Day and Welcome to the forum Scott

patch697
3rd May 2011, 07:56 PM
To all new members & those member who have joined in the last 4 months I'd like to introduce myself

Hi all my name is Paul (patch697) & I am the Super Moderator here on the forum. I have been away for a spell & there will be a lot of new members who haven't met me yet so I'd like to extend a worm welcome from myself to you all & if you have any question or need any help don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you all enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Paul

Dark 1
4th May 2011, 12:09 AM
Welcome mate have a poke around & join in when your ready.

wildgu6
4th May 2011, 09:15 AM
Hey Scott, Welcome aboard mate,
Great bunch of people here with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Happy trekin buddy, stay safe

Cheers Pete