PDA

View Full Version : diesel mechanic

gernade06
7th July 2014, 08:35 AM
Hello Everyone,
new to forum...Can anyone suggest best nissan mechanic around quakers hill.....very sluggish.....anyone help please

thanks

kevin07
7th July 2014, 08:41 AM
hey mate welcome to the forum ive used and recommend west end diesel at Wetherill park

gernade06
7th July 2014, 09:39 AM
thanks will call

threedogs
7th July 2014, 10:42 AM
welcome to the Forum, hope you get it sorted and come back

MEGOMONSTER
7th July 2014, 06:27 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it. If you want to find it, go to the search bar for a universe of information. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Sherro
7th July 2014, 09:36 PM
G'day grenade06 welcome to the forum mate hope all is good mate.

gernade06
8th July 2014, 06:10 PM
thanxs all for the Welcome... ...let me fix my Patrol and I will come back

my third 256
9th July 2014, 09:01 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Robert 99 gu
20th July 2014, 08:00 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum mate

Gavshe
20th July 2014, 08:33 PM
Hi, welcome - hope you get your rig sorted soon

Dhuck
21st July 2014, 06:47 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

growler2058
26th July 2014, 01:24 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard mate

gernade06
1st October 2014, 04:39 PM
just an update....took my Nissan to WEST END Diesel....not happy with the service......My Car was due for 80,000 ...I took my own full synthetic engine oil with me....WEST END took 6hrs for service where they only replaced oil,fuel and air filter in 5oo bucks....about the sluggish engine...they replied we feel engine is sluggish...you have to make another booking to put you vehicle on dyno tune.....I personally think my local mechanic is more honest and put more efforts than these big names....

MudRunnerTD
8th October 2014, 10:01 AM
just an update....took my Nissan to WEST END Diesel....not happy with the service......My Car was due for 80,000 ...I took my own full synthetic engine oil with me....WEST END took 6hrs for service where they only replaced oil,fuel and air filter in 5oo bucks....about the sluggish engine...they replied we feel engine is sluggish...you have to make another booking to put you vehicle on dyno tune.....I personally think my local mechanic is more honest and put more efforts than these big names....

did you question the bill mate? sounds very excessive! If theyd put it on the Dyno then that is a good price but for a Fluid change and you supplied the fluid that is expensive.

mudski
8th October 2014, 08:56 PM

Holy crap! There's barely $100 in parts there. $500 in labour? Wow!

happygu
8th October 2014, 09:23 PM

Pretty cheap if they did the sviwel hubs, as per the service book.......